Blue pants | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Blue pants

Young people also have notoriously bad fashion taste.

Throwing some blue pants on them is amateur and lazy. If you're going to do alts, do it right.
and you're the judge of what's right?

Young people also have notoriously bad fashion taste.

Throwing some blue pants on them is amateur and lazy. If you're going to do alts, do it right.

i don't think those were the statement alternates though, i just think that was a different version. i think we are supposed to see something later this season.

Probably because players know what's in style not a bunch of middle aged men. The 3 stripes is way out of date. A single pin stripe could have been better, but these were fine
I just said that orange jerseys with the blue pants would have looked better. And middle aged men know fashion young know-it-all!!

I just said that orange jerseys with the blue pants would have looked better. And middle aged men know fashion young know-it-all!!
no matter whatever they came out in people were going to complain. everyone has different tastes, but if the kids who are actually wearing them like them then who really cares what anyone else thinks? this day and age you need multiple options. and i'm not that young

i don't think those were the statement alternates though, i just think that was a different version. i think we are supposed to see something later this season.

They made a statement alright.

If I had to guess, they talked to Nike and didn't come up with anything they were enamored with. And the guys wanted something new. And the attendance numbers were looking bad for the opener. So they just went with an easy change for some semblance of excitement.

Just seems weird that they tell us "wait a minute, blue isn't even an official color," and get people fired up about platinum, then give us more color that isn't even official while removing official color. Ya know? There should be more continuity between brands (football/bball/lacrosse).

no matter whatever they came out in people were going to complain. everyone has different tastes, but if the kids who are actually wearing them like them then who really cares what anyone else thinks? this day and age you need multiple options. and i'm not that young
Are you over 50?

If I had to guess, they talked to Nike and didn't come up with anything they were enamored with. And the guys wanted something new. And the attendance numbers were looking bad for the opener. So they just went with an easy change.

Just seems weird that they tell us "wait a minute, blue isn't even an official color," and get people fired up about platinum, then give us more color that isn't even official while removing official color. Ya know? There should be more continuity between brands (football/bball/lacrosse).
No gray and no platinum please . I'll take the all blue before that.

Like ND playing in blue pants rather than gold.

The Orange pants and Orange helmets are standard equipment - the traditional look.
We are out numbered and out gunned my friend...

I think the blue pants are an obvious leak for the "real" new look Blue Helmet/Orange Top/Blue Pants which will be unveiled for the Clemson game. Am I the only one putting the pieces together on this? Today was just the teaser.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Looked like Florida:
brent-pease-recruiting-florida-gators-poster-570x570.jpg

Personally, I hate them.

They are OK but I prefer orange. We are the orange. I actually like the orange jerseys of a few years ago and think we should should have kept them and worn them for the biggest home game each year.
CuseOrange.png

I've never known heteros e x ual men to get so up in arms over a pair of pants. They looked fine. If the kids liked like them, who the f cares?
There must be a lot of metrosexual male SU football fans. Who knew?

Thought they looked more like Clemsons all purple

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

They are OK but I prefer orange. We are the orange. I actually like the orange jerseys of a few years ago and think we should should have kept them and worn them for the biggest home game each year.
CuseOrange.png

Please god no...just threw up in my mouth after a Gerg flashback. I think I "lost the time" like Ed Norton Junior in the movie "Primal Fear". Woke up on my kitchen floor being revived by my wife muttering "...not all orange, please not all orange...".

I loved the all blue though...I think it is a precursor for another uni against Clempsum.

Please god no...just threw up in my mouth after a Gerg flashback. I think I "lost the time" like Ed Norton Junior in the movie "Primal Fear". Woke up on my kitchen floor being revived by my wife muttering "...not all orange, please not all orange...".

I loved the all blue though...I think it is a precursor for another uni against Clempsum.

If there's one team where we would want to prove that we are the Orange, it is Clemson. Showing up all in blue would send the oppostie message.

If there's one team where we would want to prove that we are the Orange, it is Clemson. Showing up all in blue would send the oppostie message.

We are the ORANGE regardless of what we wear. We don't have to dress like road cones to prove it.

What do the players think of them? After all, they are the ones that have to wear them.

Players are going to like anything new. I bet, initially, they liked the all-orange too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom