Blue pants | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Blue pants

Meh...Looks better than the attempts at all orange. Thank goodness the jerseys arent orange.

Recruits eat up on new uni's and I am glad the Cuse is in the game. We need any advantage out there to hook these top recruits.
Illinois' uni's are sweet with the orange jersey's and white pants.

Need an orange & white stripe down the sides.

We look like smurfs. :cool:

Don't love it, don't hate it. Just don't use them regularly. Need more orange than just the helmet.

Agreed on all counts. They weren't bad, but not enough Orange.

Terrible, inconsistent. Needed stripes on the pants at a minimum. Looked like pajamas.

The monochrome look is 10 years behind the curve. Visions of the Mularkey Bills wearing all navy blue.

Too plain. Needed white-orange-white stripes down the legs.

Who looked at that next to our regular home uniforms and thought 'this looks better'.

Nobody.

Blue pants/blue jersey looked like crap.

they need grey pants with an orange stripe combined with an orange jersey combo...

I whipped this up on Nike in 3 mins imagine some professionals could do much better:

Orange

Combine it with a grey helmet with a big orange S and we're solid.

Attachments

• Print.pdf
    370.3 KB · Views: 177
They said on the post game show that the players liked them and that's good enough for me.

Probably because players know what's in style not a bunch of middle aged men. The 3 stripes is way out of date. A single pin stripe could have been better, but these were fine

Blue pants/blue jersey looked like crap.

they need grey pants with an orange stripe combined with an orange jersey combo...

I whipped this up on Nike in 3 mins imagine some professionals could do much better:

Orange

Combine it with a grey helmet with a big orange S and we're solid.

Grey in honor of our Hoya new chancellor?

Grey in honor of our Hoya new chancellor?

Nah...grey just allows you to combine things better as opposed to going blue on blue, orange on orange, etc.

Look at Oregon...their primary colors are green and yellow but they use grey (or some variation of it) to give them a variety of options.

I still think our road combo (orange pants, white top with blue numbers) cannot be beat.

Probably because players know what's in style not a bunch of middle aged men. The 3 stripes is way out of date. A single pin stripe could have been better, but these were fine

Young people also have notoriously bad fashion taste.

Throwing some blue pants on them is amateur and lazy. If you're going to do alts, do it right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom