Boeheim press | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim press

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
We lost to a very good team.
Am I going to retire? Do you ask any other coach if they are going to retire? Our defense washwash good but we weren't making shots. GT is a very good team!

Hmmm, someone should tell Ga. Tech they're good. I bet they're fans have no idea.

I wish someone had the balls to ask him the tough questions.

Did JB say that Tech is a very good team?? Wow.

Boeheim seems like the kinda guy who would hate the questions, but respect you for asking them, as long as they're reasonable.

I just wish Jb would be honest about these things, there aren't 300 really good teams playing college basketball right now. Your team lost to a really bad team tonight.

Half moon put this out before the PC started. JB said no matter who you play you have to play well. That we're not a good offensive team right now. I think he said TR demonstrated that he's not ready .

Our defense hasn't been as good but the problem is offense.

I just wish Jb would be honest about these things, there aren't 300 really good teams playing college basketball right now. Your team lost to a really bad team tonight.
Do you really think he says the same thing behind closed doors that he says in public? Seriously? How many coaches point out publicly that the other team is bad?

Do you really think he says the same thing behind closed doors that he says in public? Seriously? How many coaches point out publicly that the other team is bad?

Why even say that Gt is a good team then? Does he really think the media or his fan base is going to buy it?

Why even say that Gt is a good team then? Does he really think the media or his fan base is going to buy it?
He's giving their program props...geez...

He's giving their program props...geez...

Give them props for playing well tonight, but don't insult peoples intelligence and try to tell us they are good team.

Give them props for playing well tonight, but don't insult peoples intelligence and try to tell us they are good team.
Ugh...he's not talking to us when he's saying that...he's talking to the other coach...every coach on earth does it. Listen to K after losses.

Ga Tech is awful. They've won 4 (now 5) conference games, in a down ACC. This was a bad loss, just as bad as the BC loss. There is no sugar coating it. Just gotta admit it, we lost to a team we had no business losing to because our defense had lapses and our offense continues to be anemic for the majority of the game. Ga Tech played well, but again, with the exception of a few buckets, they got good looks. Our press, all year, has looked high school level.

I watched Ga Tech literally try to hand us that game late, and we just couldn't maintain the run we had late. Grant, please get healthy.

Andy Katz was not afraid. And as REM sang in "It's The End Of The World As We Know It", "and Lenny Bruce IS not afraid". ;) Just a little something to chew on for everyone out there, if you know who Lenny was.

I have to admit GA Tech did make some tough shots and some nice blocks tonight. Even though the Cuse played badly, the Yellowjackets played well enough to win, including making their free throws.

Lost to GT in football, 56-0.
Lost to GT at home in basketball.
Sucks.

Ugh...he's not talking to us when he's saying that...he's talking to the other coach...every coach on earth does it. Listen to K after losses.

Do you think their coach think he has a good team? That guy knows his team stinks, and somehow pulled off a miracle tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom