Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim

It's amazing to me, for a coach who has supposedly lost touch, how he pretty much predicted exactly the trajectory this season would take, and how this team would take some time to fulfill it's potential.

When I look at so many other teams that have gone through coaching transitions after losing long-time winning coaches, I always wonder why so many seem anxious to go through that, when we have it so good.

Maybe it's just me, but I still love that he's coaching this program. Lots of haters, but these last few weeks must taste pretty sweet for the big man. He still knows how to rotate them and get them clicking.
I've never been a fan of JB's treatment of certain players...ie Tyler Robison most recently. He always seemed to have a perpetual doghouse occupant.

This year, however, he positivity on the sidelines is noticeable. As frustrated as he gets at times, he seems to find a way stay positive and encourage effort rather than dwell on mistakes. IMO, this approach has had a huge positive impact (along with the benching) on Pachal.

If we can safely shed the bubble ill eat my crow. gtech still happened. We gotta build and maintain the momentum through February, the schedule gets brutal.

Maybe it's just me, but I still love that he's coaching this program. Lots of haters, but these last few weeks must taste pretty sweet for the big man. He still knows how to rotate them and get them clicking.

Agree, next he needs to turn OB around...get out of his funk, not make it worse...and make sure Jalen can play if we need him.

If we can safely shed the bubble ill eat my crow. gtech still happened. We gotta build and maintain the momentum through February, the schedule gets brutal.
GTech looks good now.

No one should get too comfortable. Remember, you're only as good as your last half of basketball. And that goes for players as well as coaches. :rolleyes:

Agree, next he needs to turn OB around...get out of his funk, not make it worse...and make sure Jalen can play if we need him.

OB has completely lost all confidence. He's a talented kid, but hopeful he'll break out of this slump. Sitting on the bench more should be a good medicine for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom