Boeheim's Army 2017 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army 2017

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Noticed that the nominations for TBT 2017 are up and running but I don't see Boeheim's Army listed as yet. I've been a pretty successful fan recruiter the last couple of years and am eager to do so again if there will be a team:

| The Basketball Tournament

BTW, Check out the Free Agent Pool. A few familiar names.

Looks like no entry this year. A lot of the key players - Devo, C.J., RJax, Brandon Triche - are now in the Free Agent Pool. Disappointing.

Looks like no entry this year. A lot of the key players - Devo, C.J., RJax, Brandon Triche - are now in the Free Agent Pool. Disappointing.
Yeah, always look forward to it.

Bummer.

My ideal, and realistic, Boeheim's Army roster:

Guards: Triche, Jardine, Devendorf
Forwards: Fair, Warrick, Greene
Centers: Onuaku, Jackson

Get those 8 guys and it'll be tough to find a better team in the field.

Add in Baye (if he's available) and that Purdue PG Willie Deane that we had running the point for us the past 2 years, and that's a pretty killer roster.

Do we know if Scoop is even in any shape to ball these days?

DNic was pretty decent for us too last year.
T-Rob also.

Add in Baye (if he's available) and that Purdue PG Willie Deane that we had running the point for us the past 2 years, and that's a pretty killer roster.

T-Rob also.

I don't know if scoop is in shape but in that pic of him at the cancer ball he looked chunky.

Triche is one of 3 Americans on his team in Israel with one of the others being UConn's own Jeff Adrien.

T-Rob also.

seems wrong to have a Boeheim's Army team without inviting Olu Famutimi.

Sounds like TRob is going to be left off the roster.

Unfortunately Warrick is a liability I think. From what I remember from the last tournament, Warrick really was exposed and Devendorf too. I don't think we had good enough guards. If Scoop can still ball then he would be a great addition.

Unfortunately Warrick is a liability I think. From what I remember from the last tournament, Warrick really was exposed and Devendorf too. I don't think we had good enough guards. If Scoop can still ball then he would be a great addition.
Problem is most of our guards are in the NBA right now. Ennis, MCW, Dion, part of Wes Johnson too. I wonder if Cooney is busy this summer.

I saw Scoop this weekend at the Boeheim Foundation "Basket Ball." He looked to be in the best shape I've seen him in years. When I mentioned that to him, he said he played this season in Canada and is continuing to stay in shape.

That's good to hear. When I saw his pic online his face made him look a bit chunky. Maybe it was the beard.

-586827741193a348.png.jpg

Two years ago, Demetris Nichols was one of the best players on the team. This squad could use his shooting.

I saw Scoop this weekend at the Boeheim Foundation "Basket Ball." He looked to be in the best shape I've seen him in years. When I mentioned that to him, he said he played this season in Canada and is continuing to stay in shape.

Thanks for the confirmation. I was almost positive he had signed with a pro league in Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom