Boeheim's Army 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army 2017

Nichols would be a good addition to the roster. What is Kris Joseph up to these days? They should definitely try to get Rautins too. They need another shooter/ball handler up top.

This would obviously never happen, but imagine a team of

1) MCW
2) Waiters
3) Wes/CJ
4) Carmelo
5) Rakeem

Nichols would be a good addition to the roster. What is Kris Joseph up to these days? They should definitely try to get Rautins too. They need another shooter/ball handler up top.

This would obviously never happen, but imagine a team of

1) MCW
2) Waiters
3) Wes/CJ
4) Carmelo
5) Rakeem
Imagine one with Kentucky alumni: Davis, Cousins, etc.

How about a circa '92 cuse team.

Or a circa '98 UNC team.

My ideal, and realistic, Boeheim's Army roster:

Guards: Triche, Jardine, Devendorf
Forwards: Fair, Warrick, Greene
Centers: Onuaku, Jackson

Get those 8 guys and it'll be tough to find a better team in the field.
Rather have Southerland over Warrick, who has forced shots almost every time he has touched the ball without
1) Rondo
2) Wall
3) Booker
4) Davis
5) Cousins

Bledsoe, Kidd-Gilchrist, Towns off the bench
Bledsoe > Rondo......not close at this point.....and Towns > Cousins already.....

Heres a good place to vote for Boeheim's Army: Boeheim's Army (Syracuse Alumni)

Also, what players do you think the team should add? Would love Arinze Onuaku. Would love D Nichols. But I think the focus is heigh with just Rick Jackson right now.

If Scoop plays then they're good to go. Have been missing a PG to win it all. Would be nice to add a shooter like Andy, or Cooney, then the normal wings, and big guys. Arinze would dominate too. They could easily put together a beastly team if everyone was up to it.

Boeheim's Army‏ @BoeheimsArmy 7m7 minutes ago
Say it with us: "SCOOOOOOOOOP"
1f34a.png
RT if you're excited to see @scoopjardine at PG for #BoeheimsArmy
1f60e.png
1f525.png
http://BoeheimsArmy.com #CuseNation

I see Hakim is playing in the 3 on 3 league so he is out I would imagine. We need some bigs!

Leaving TRob off is rough. I know he could really use the money. But if they are serious about winning, they need someone younger. He wasn't a huge asset last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom