Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

Crazy that two teams are already out. As I said in prior post, thought they should have had more than two backup teams. Still believe that. There may be a couple byes for some teams based on how testing goes.

Bummer to hear about Lydon's injury. I would've hoped that we could have got an Orange big over the last 2 weeks, but maybe they were not in the know or just being too optimistic that Tyler would be a go.

Will is obviously no Tyler and not an exciting replacement at this point, but also not a bad one (especially days before the first game)...

Last edited:
I’m a college hoops junkie but I’m really happy we got a dude like Rayman this late in the game. Could have made out waaaay worse

Sooooo excited to see McCullough and Malachi

Crazy that two teams are already out. As I said in prior post, thought they should have had more than two backup teams. Still believe that. There may be a couple byes for some teams based on how testing goes.
The TBT, just like MLB, NBA, NHL and every other league could come down to attrition. If they even play.

This tournament sure hates employed people that is pathetic they are starting midweek games at 2 and 4 pm when we haven’t had sports in the evening during the week in months. What a joke. European soccer will probably beat this in the ratings.

This tournament sure hates employed people that is pathetic they are starting midweek games at 2 and 4 pm when we haven’t had sports in the evening during the week in months. What a joke. European soccer will probably beat this in the ratings.

There are plenty of people still working from home.

It's going to get very good ratings.

If ESPN says you can play every game on national tv (no ESPN+ or ESPN3) you say yes regardless of what time

If ESPN says you can play every game on national tv (no ESPN+ or ESPN3) you say yes regardless of what time

Of course. But what’s ESPN showing at 7pm and 9pm instead? It’s not live sports.

There are plenty of people still working from home.

It's going to get very good ratings.
Of course. But so much for giving folks live sports to watch in the evening. Makes no sense to not play at 7 and 9.

Gillon
Devendorf
Triche
White
Mali

Edit:Forgot Dnic!:(

Fluck rebounding. Play man and go BOMBS away.

Here's the updated roster:

Guards: Gillon, Devendorf, Triche
Forwards: White, Richardson, Nichols, Greene
Center: Rayman

Donte is going to have to get physical as he will likely be the defacto 5 in a lot of cases.

Going to be interesting... but still can't wait to see them play. Specifically Malachi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom