Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

There were originally 4 teams on standby.
I just remember seeing this graphic with only 2 teams...
20200703_092432.jpg

Should have just scrapped it this year. Entire teams are being penalized because of one person.

Is there a betting line being offered on whether BA gets eliminated before or after July 7th?

May the odds be ever in our favor.

dropping like flies
They are now out of replacement teams I’m pretty sure. Unfortunately I can’t see this as the last positive test either.

dropping like flies

Calling it now. Multiple teams are going to advance via forfeit. The penalties are too severe.

I hope the remaining teams are basically self-isolating. If ever there was a reward for maintaining discipline...

Too severe? We’re in the middle of a pandemic. Our collective health is more important than basketball.

Then scrap it. If you're going to host a tournament, why penalize an entire team because of one person? You're asking them to take the risk and then saying your entire team can't play instead of expelling the positive person.

Then scrap it. If you're going to host a tournament, why penalize an entire team because of one person? You're asking them to take the risk and then saying your entire team can't play instead of expelling the positive person.
It’s been six months. Do you really not understand how this virus works?

BTW, I would not be surprised if Lydon and/or McCullough tested positive (independently) and that’s the real reason why they’re out. (Did we even get a reason why McCullough’s out?)

It’s been six months. Do you really not understand how this virus works?

What is this stupid ass question? If they were worried about asymptomatic carriers they shouldn't have had the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom