Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

They can't. Everyone who was to play in tournament needed to be in Columbus today. It's a week long tournament.

Too bad Moyer has a year left of NCAA Eligibility he’s from C Bus. Would probably have come as a fan if that was allowed.

They have zero height. Going to have to be extremely efficient.

DNic Donte and Mal all have good height and Colgate kid seems a good fit. Gillon Devo and BT were always gonna be the ball handlers.

We’re fine if there’s no injuries.

Well just hit all our shots on offense and get a steal before they shoot on D.

Too bad -- I think this would have been a nice way for Lydon to reconnect with the fanbase, after some unsavory experiences -- and vice versa.

Hope he gets another chance down the road.

:vomit:
What is this Lydon is a universally popular player that everyone likes.

:vomit:
What is this Lydon is a universally popular player that everyone likes.

I'm guessing that you are unaware that Lydon had numerous social media interactions that were negative with Syracuse fans after he decided to declare for the NBA. He expressed at the time that this left a bad taste in his mouth.

I'd expect that the culprits are the vocal minority, and imbeciles for getting on him that way. But there's nothing like Boeheim's Army to reinforce that the majority of the fanbase is appreciative of these players, and roots for them long after they've left the hill. That's all I meant -- it would be a good opportunity for Lydon to have a positive experience replace the "last" negative impression some bozos left.

I think if Devo gets more minutes than Triche or Gillon we are in trouble. I also think the Colgate kid will be our best big.

20200702_185057.jpg

They added Will Rayman from Colgate. Great shooter at about 6'8"

I'm guessing that you are unaware that Lydon had numerous social media interactions that were negative with Syracuse fans after he decided to declare for the NBA. He expressed at the time that this left a bad taste in his mouth.

I'd expect that the culprits are the vocal minority, and imbeciles for getting on him that way. But there's nothing like Boeheim's Army to reinforce that the majority of the fanbase is appreciative of these players, and roots for them long after they've left the hill. That's all I meant -- it would be a good opportunity for Lydon to have a positive experience replace the "last" negative impression some bozos left.

I mean anyone who gets 100 replies to a post will have a couple negative ones. He went first round and made a final four. Doubt there is any ill will on either side. Every fanbase has its idiots. Shame about the injury he got hurt the worst possible time as a pro.

I think if Devo gets more minutes than Triche or Gillon we are in trouble. I also think the Colgate kid will be our best big.

2 best guards will play the most depends on who’s hot.

Colgate kid is the only big. DNich Mal Greene all play the exact same position and are wings.

As long as no one gets hurt we won’t have anyone bummed about not enough minutes.

I mean anyone who gets 100 replies to a post will have a couple negative ones. He went first round and made a final four. Doubt there is any ill will on either side. Every fanbase has its idiots. Shame about the injury he got hurt the worst possible time as a pro.

That's fine, but don't pretend that those negative exchanges didn't happen, because they did, and they made him bitter towards our fanbase to some degree. I think the overwhelmingly vast majority of Syracuse fans appreciate his contributions that final four run, but that was a negative experience for Tyler as he was heading off to the NBA. He's described it as such.

I think 3 teams have already been eliminated due to testing. They only had 2 teams on stand by that I recall. Did they have other teams ready but not mentioned in their earlier press releases? Or will a team get a bye? Doubt they'd reseed or adjust the schedule at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom