Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

While Greene is a 3/4...he’s also more of a 2 than a 5. He’s not a guy whose ever really mixed up inside on either end.

Agreed. One of the reasons I think Rayman might need to play more. And Nichols' rebounding/defense/toughness will be a key as well.

Agreed. One of the reasons I think Rayman might need to play more. And Nichols' rebounding/defense/toughness will be a key as well.
We will be figuring things out for 20 minutes while Mackey already has a game under their belt.

So, are all of those code words for “white guy”? ;)

A real gym rat, plays the game the right way, coach on the floor, heady, lunchpail, yada yada yada. :p

I also love how they describe “intangibles” then go on to describe skills that are ... in fact ... tangible

1594245527830.jpeg

Glad to see those scumbags go down, at home.

Burn in hell, OSU.

Phew. That is a break I did not want to have to beat them. Hopefully Overseas is next.

I got to the gym to watch the end but of course the stair machine couldn't be plugged into the TV only the treadmills despite it being next to a cable outlet (no sit up thing either) so couldn't watch.

Oh no. Holding my breath that Ohio st doesn’t ruin it for everyone now they’ve lost and the school is announcing a bunch of corona and pause on sports.

I just noticed that four of the winning teams this round (so far) scored 76 points, one scored 77, and the last won by forfeit.

The Money Team has Wiltjer and Tony Wroten. They will be formidable IMO. Also Paign's Mike Daum has been the best player in TBT so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom