Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

I land at 11:08am on the 30th. Quick shower and I can be at the bar by 1. Where we at? Shiftys? Will the new Chucks be open by then? Am I going to get arrested at OCC? Didn't have someone have family on the OCC Police force?

Looking at a map, tailgating at Brinson Marine, or Froggers on the hill parking lot, but we'd either have to walk, or find someone sober enough to drive to the arena..

Think we could set up shop in the Onodaga 911 administration center parking lot? lol Seems like an easy walk

Tickets are like $50 round trip at this point, right? Worth the risk.

$50 woulda been cool! I think I got in for $480 round trip. Alaska Air partnered back up with American earlier in the year. Before they split up a few years ago, I could get Fairbanks->Roch for like $220 most of the year. After they split, that price was normally triple. Might increase the number of trips I'll be able to make!

if made a small enough event they could pull off a quick tourney in quarantines .. probably would need to reduce to 16 teams and play all the games in a week or so .. no fans ...

Kinda bummed that Lydon and Malachi are both “TBT” status already.

Feels like they JUST left here as first round picks. Was hoping these guys would be getting second contracts and working their way into rotations around 2020.

Theyre certainly great additions to Boeheim’s Army though. Younger players with star ability for this tourney. Lydon as a mobile big who can block shots and score inside and hit the 3?? That’s huge for this tourney.

Kinda bummed that Lydon and Malachi are both “TBT” status already.

Feels like they JUST left here as first round picks. Was hoping these guys would be getting second contracts and working their way into rotations around 2020.

Theyre certainly great additions to Boeheim’s Army though. Younger players with star ability for this tourney. Lydon as a mobile big who can block shots and score inside and hit the 3?? That’s huge for this tourney.

Your first sentence was my thoughts exactly. Oh cool, both Malachi and Lydon are both playing. Crap - that means they're eligible by not being in the NBA...

BA would win this thing with those two players. Sucks it won't be happening.

Wow! I hope this actually happens now. Two great upgrades to the roster and some much needed youth in the frontcourt with Lydon. I imagine Triche will be back to complete a solid three man guard rotation. Add a Gillon or Gbinijie to round out the backcourt. Is there any scenario that might see GMac lace them up again for a couple of weeks if AAU events and recruiting are significantly curtailed?
Up front seemed like McCullough was all in until his Phillipines vacation got in the way. Pencil him in and that's a terrific pair of stretch 4s. White and BJ both seemed to have a ball last year so add one or both of them at the 3. Not sure if you need a true 5 with the type of play you see in this tournament, but a physical rebounder would round out the roster well. Maybe Rak?
Since this event has become a bit of a reclamation initiative could Roberson be a fit at the 4 and play Lyedon/Cmac at the 5?

Wow! I hope this actually happens now. Two great upgrades to the roster and some much needed youth in the frontcourt with Lydon. I imagine Triche will be back to complete a solid three man guard rotation. Add a Gillon or Gbinijie to round out the backcourt. Is there any scenario that might see GMac lace them up again for a couple of weeks if AAU events and recruiting are significantly curtailed?
Up front seemed like McCullough was all in until his Phillipines vacation got in the way. Pencil him in and that's a terrific pair of stretch 4s. White and BJ both seemed to have a ball last year so add one or both of them at the 3. Not sure if you need a true 5 with the type of play you see in this tournament, but a physical rebounder would round out the roster well. Maybe Rak?
Since this event has become a bit of a reclamation initiative could Roberson be a fit at the 4 and play Lyedon/Cmac at the 5?

Not sure GMac would still be able to play at that level? These other guys have pretty much all been playing pro basketball recently.

I guess Devendorf would be the exception? But he’s played pro ball more recently than GMac and is a few years younger.

Not sure GMac would still be able to play at that level? These other guys have pretty much all been playing pro basketball recently.

I guess Devendorf would be the exception? But he’s played pro ball more recently than GMac and is a few years younger.

Think he's 36 and at least anecdotally we hear that he can still go in practices and pick up games. Hopefully he'll be too busy but if not he'd be fun to watch if nothing else. Might need the extra $$ if Boeheim's camps are cancelled too.

Something just wiggled a little.

i need this excitement right now. Let's wait until tomorrow to talk about the tourny not happening, and the fact that we have youngsters "eligible".

I'm calling Alaska Air - Cancel my return ticket, I'm gonna need to head to Dayton first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom