Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

Sounds like the team is starting to take shape. Had a great time watching them at OCC last year and three years ago in Baltimore. Last year's Sunday game was a bummer though :(

Had planned to come back again this year, but don't see me crossing the border with this virus crap hanging around :(

Here's hoping ESPN will carry the games again so I can get my summer fix.

These guys are killing me. Adding Lydon, Mali, triche, d nic... all on a year where it might not even happen?!
I've been handling the last two months pretty well, taking it like a champ. Even though I know it's going to happen, I think this event being cancelled is going to set me over the edge.

If you hear about a guy living in a tent in the OCC arena parking lot, it's prolly just ol Cusetroop. He had a breakdown and flew to Syracuse anyway. Refusing to leave OCC property until lydon shows up and starts jacking threes with one shoe on

The chance of this tournament happening has to be what, like 5%?
I think there’s a good chance it happens, just without fans

I think there’s a good chance it happens, just without fans
Right, I’m thinking this event is less dependent on the gate receipts than most. It could be massively successful on tv and doesn’t need more than a gym.

Bah, can't read it.

I bought tickets as soon as I heard Lydon signed on. It's been the "light at the end of the tunnel" for me, for a month lol. A big part of me knows it's probably not going to happen (or will happen without fans) but I'm still letting myself get super pumped about it because.. well, gotta get excited about something lol.

I'm kind of envisioning a scenario where the games happen, fans aren't allowed, I fly down anyway and just hang in the parking lot and drink. Doubt they'll be as many police in the area if there's no fans to worry about. I'll just sit in a lawn chair with some whiskey, watch the game on my phone lol

Right, I’m thinking this event is less dependent on the gate receipts than most. It could be massively successful on tv and doesn’t need more than a gym.
They only came here because they knew they could sell tickets. I think gate matters to them.

That is awesome!

Gillon is the perfect 6th man for TBT - if he’s hot, ride him for as long as it lasts.
And he’s the ultimate Elam Ending closer, with his ability to draw fouls and hit FT’s.

BArmy is stacked this year!! :cool:

Let’s hope they get to play the games - even if there are no/minimal crowds allowed in person.

This one will be interesting -- I am curious how their revenue structure is set up. I know Puma has been a huge sponsor.
I do not know how much gate really factored into the prize money that they offered to teams.

Testing is the other big, costly thing -- not sure how they approach that piece.

A lot of unknowns and if I had a guess I would say this is unlikely, but I am hopeful just like everyone else.

Hey, we have two months to go, I think they will play it. Agree that gate receipts aren't a big contributor to revenue.
Can someone fill me in on our current roster? Appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom