Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

Anyway, if this actually works, it'll be huge. Got to imagine the ratings for live hoops will be INSANE.

But you know who the stealth winner of the pandemic will be?

The Elam Ending.

Anyway, if this actually works, it'll be huge. Got to imagine the ratings for live hoops will be INSANE.

But you know who the stealth winner of the pandemic will be?

The Elam Ending.

I think it has potential to work. Will just depend on # of positives when teams arrive. There will be some, and those players won't be able to play (unfortunately) but if 286 of the 302 players in the NBA tested negative, and there's a similar percentage with this, the majority of teams will be largely in tact and it will be played.

I think it has potential to work. Will just depend on # of positives when teams arrive. There will be some, and those players won't be able to play (unfortunately) but if 286 of the 302 players in the NBA tested negative, and there's a similar percentage with this, the majority of teams will be largely in tact and it will be played.
They said teams get kicked out if any individuals test positive. That’s a much tougher threshold. The math isn’t in our favor.

They said teams get kicked out if any individuals test positive. That’s a much tougher threshold. The math isn’t in our favor.

That only applies if they practiced ahead of time. Boeheim’s Army isn’t practicing before hand for that simple reason.

That only applies if they practiced ahead of time. Boeheim’s Army isn’t practicing before hand for that simple reason.
Good clarity- thank you!

We didn't make the top TBT Centers list for obvious reasons. We will likely play against Isaiah Austin in our first game.

If they play Lydon is going to be the surprise of the tournament.

Define surprise...I’d expect him to be one of our best, if not the best player. He was a first round pick. I think he and CMac will help us down low with younger legs. The bigs we’ve brought in the past outside of Warrick were way past their prime.

Last edited:
Define surprise...I’d expect him to be one of our best, if not the best player. He was a first round pick. I think he and CMac will help us down low with younger legs. The bigs we’ve brought in the past outside of Warrick were way past their prime.

I liked this post for the first part, not necessarily the second. Onuwaku his first year was great - second year he was not. Other than that, would agree.

Should be hearing testing results at some point soon, I would guess. Guys should be arriving today or tomorrow. That should give us finalized rosters and also tell us how the top teams might be impacted.

That's a different sort of gamble. But might as well be a roll the balls out kind of team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom