Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

No word on any of our players getting to Columbus yet.

Here's hoping for no positive tests and a lot of good basketball over the next couple weeks.

If we somehow aren't able to participate, I'll be really sad.

Only positive tests cannot play. Assuming there aren't widespread positives throughout the athletes, I'd assume there will be some form of basketball played. Who is on each team is anyone's guess.

They should consider having an Oversized Positive Test elimination Board. Could place it right next to the Oversized Bracket Board. All players' names are on the board to start the quarantine period.

Thereafter start each day with the player elimination round. Play some ominous music to get everyone in the proper mood and then fire the cannon to mark each day's dead tributes.

Would hate to be my downstairs neighbor the first time McCullough or Lydon one back for the flush

Tyler Lydon, the 6-foot-10 forward, has opted not to play in TBT this summer because of an injury he sustained about two weeks ago. Lydon said in a Wednesday phone conversation that he was working out and “felt a pop or a tweak” in his right hip.

To accommodate the loss, the Syracuse-centric team has added 6-foot-9 forward Will Rayman, a 2020 Colgate graduate who became the only player in Raiders’ history to reach 1,800 points and 900 rebounds. Rayman had initially planned to play for the Brooklyn Vultures, but that team failed to make the TBT cut to 24 teams. He is a 40 percent career college 3-point shooter.

Tyler Lydon, the 6-foot-10 forward, has opted not to play in TBT this summer because of an injury he sustained about two weeks ago. Lydon said in a Wednesday phone conversation that he was working out and “felt a pop or a tweak” in his right hip.

To accommodate the loss, the Syracuse-centric team has added 6-foot-9 forward Will Rayman, a 2020 Colgate graduate who became the only player in Raiders’ history to reach 1,800 points and 900 rebounds. Rayman had initially planned to play for the Brooklyn Vultures, but that team failed to make the TBT cut to 24 teams. He is a 40 percent career college 3-point shooter.
Huh.

Bummer. Was looking forward to more Rico.

As replacements go, not thrilled it's outside the fam'ly, but glad it's young legs.

Huh.

Bummer. Was looking forward to more Rico.

As replacements go, not thrilled it's outside the fam'ly, but glad it's young legs.

Exactly how I feel. Not much to do at this point but I always like an all Orange squad. Makes it more fun and interesting for me.

Pretty sure we've had a non-Orange player (or two?) most every year. Jordan Crawford last year, maybe? Or was he two years ago? And Willie Deane for a couple years, early on.

Pretty sure we've had a non-Orange player (or two?) most every year. Jordan Crawford last year, maybe? Or was he two years ago? And Willie Deane for a couple years, early on.

We have every year except last year was all Orange.

Hopefully no players test positive before getting to Ohio. It's possible someone slipped up but let's hope not.

Damn - that sucks. But this guy might be a decent replacement. Not the defender most likely, but looks like he can score. We are very thin and small overall.

Would hate to be my downstairs neighbor the first time McCullough or Lydon one back for the flush

Thanks, Trueblue25.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom