Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Anybody else going for all four games tomorrow? Looking forward to it!

Ennis
Morgan
Kennedy
Marek
Rak

I wonder what type of game shape rak is in.

Given the dynamics of this tournament, and the deemphasis on true centers, I wouldn't be surprised to see CJ in place of rak but the rest the same.

Last edited:
I wonder what type of game shape rak is in.

Given the dynamics of this tournament, and the D emphasis on true centers, I wouldn't be surprised to see CJ in place of rack but the rest the same.
I think he retired during the Pandemic, then unretired earlier this year. Avg 9-6 for his overseas team.

Wiltjer is out for the India Rising game.
He is still out in Oregon per his IG and his wife's IG.

Edit: Sounds like he is not going to play for us at all now.

Last edited:
He is still out in Oregon per his IG and his wife's IG.

Can we assume this is why Jimmy was signed last minute? Or was he just unable to commit before wrapping up Summer League play?

Anyone need TBT Tix? Have full strips for all 7 games. Bought them very early when the presale was cheap and only paid $85 per strip. Will sell for $75. Individual sessions are $35 right now. So if you’re just going to the 3 BA games you’re saving $30.

Send me a PM here.

Now selling individual sessions for $25 each. Below cost of $35.

Can we assume this is why Jimmy was signed last minute? Or was he just unable to commit before wrapping up Summer League play?

I'm guessing that Jimmy was always in the mix. Prior to Jimmy, we only had 3 guys over 6'7" to rotate through the 4 and 5 spots. We will only have 3 today too. In a perfect world, we would have had 4 guys to play the 4 and 5 in a multi-day stretch. My guess is Rak will be the 5, Jimmy the 4, and Marek will play both spots. Not sure which two guys will start and it may be different tomorrow than it is today.

not good - I"m sure TBT thought this would be an easy sell out.

That’s me personally selling. But TBT still has Tix available for individual sessions at $35.

not good - I"m sure TBT thought this would be an easy sell out.
The scheduling is terrible for out-ot-town people because it involves four overnight stays in Syracuse, including a Monday night. If the quarterfinal game were on Sunday afternoon rather than Monday night, it would involve only a two-night stay. It looks like the scheduling geniuses assumed all the fans would be local.

That’s me personally selling. But TBT still has Tix available for individual sessions at $35.
Ha - my bad sorry. Not that it changes my thought that they were expecting a sell out.

The scheduling is terrible for out-ot-town people because it involves four overnight stays in Syracuse. If the quarterfinal game were on Sunday afternoon rather than Monday night, it would involve only a two-night stay. It looks like the scheduling geniuses assumed all the fans would be local.
Excellent point - I had someone ask me the other day why this wouldn't be held at the Dome...the event can't sell out SRC, it would look like the NYSPHSAA Class D football final in the Dome.

Loving the BA logo on the court this year. No sight yet of our NG boys walking around I've seen yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom