Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

I tried! I was practically tackled by OCC security for standing next to my vehicle and not immediately headed into the arena. I mentioned I was waiting for friends, and this woman started yelling about arresting me.

I'm not even exaggerating, it was insane.

article-2421147-1BD7094E000005DC-421_634x528.jpg

Are tickets to this hard to come by? Where/when do I snag some?

Seeing Rucker has always been on a sports bucket list of mine. Really hope Boeheim's Army plays there.
Back in the late 60's I used to go there to watch summer touraments. Teams could be a mix of locals, college and a smattering of pros. Just bleacher seating and pretty limited back then.We were the only white faces. Court was concrete. Can,t remember if there were nets or chains on the hoops, probably chains.

Last edited:
Who is our first commitment to Boeheim's Army this year? Think we are in range at this point...

Wonder if Devo will be back as a player... he wasn't as effective last year.

Personally this is a bad thing to me. It's free exposure for a team already part of a league. Could set a bad precedent in a hurry. This being a tourney of teams put together for just one purpose makes it special.

Last edited:

Personally this is a bad thing to me. It's free exposure for a team already part of a league. Could set a bad precedent in a hurry. This being a tourney of teams put together for just one purpose makes it special.
Thompson Twins? Lets go 1986….

Eh, feels like an interesting angle to me. Do the kids get schooled by experienced players or does it go differently? Will be fun to see, imo. Honestly, if the pendulum swings away from spot-up Travis Diener types, I’m ok with it. And if he whoops them, so be it.

Overtime Elite vs Overseas Elite?

Eh, feels like an interesting angle to me. Do the kids get schooled by experienced players or does it go differently? Will be fun to see, imo. Honestly, if the pendulum swings away from spot-up Travis Diener types, I’m ok with it. And if he whoops them, so be it.

Yeah I actually have zero issue with the talent and younger guys more just being something the OT Elite league that is sparse on teams and competition just gets to plug into something like this. Makes it interesting for sure just curious on the precedent it sets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom