Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Smiling at my laptop like an idiot because I get to see Marek play in orange again

Ditto.

It's crazy that this is important to me, but it is.

LOVE the opportunity to see beloved former players don the orange and blue again. CJ Fair is one of my all-time favorites, but it will be great to see Rak, Ennis, et al again as well.

TBT really gives fans a new way to connect with these players -- glad SU has made this commitment to fielding a competitive team. I was excited as hell last year to see them win, and I look forward to them making it all the way again this year.

Well we won the whole damn thing last year and this squad looks better than last years by quite a bit. Run it back

Another roster full of guys who can do different things with zero problem mixing it up. Bost the perfect replacement for Rice and Ennis still has that control the pace game. Can't wait for things to kick off

Had to figure out who the Rice replacement was. Looked up Dee Bost and looks like he's probably going to be our most important player unless Ennis is able to excel in this format. Bost was 1st team All-SEC in 2012 then has mostly been around Europe since. Was starting PG for Monaco that won the Eurocup in 2021 so he's definitely a baller.

Last edited:
Had to figure out who the Rice replacement was. Looked up Dee Bost and looks like he's probably going to be our most important player unless Ennis is able to excel in this format. Bost was 1st team All-SEC in 2012 then has mostly been around Europe since. Was starting PG for Monaco that one Eurocup in 2021 so he's definitely a baller.

Ennis has a craftiness to his game like Rice especially with his handle but the headiness like Sykes. I actually think it suits him well.

Here is the most recent post injury highlights I could find:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom