Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

A couple questions…

Is Ennis healthy? Is Battle not playing due to roster numbers or does he have another opportunity overseas?

Now a couple comments….

The two glue guys Kane and Kennedy are huge.

Christmas hopefully helps. Wiltjer is a stud. Dolezaj will be fun to watch in this format. His hustle alone will win us a game.

Gonna miss Sykes & Rice due to their ability to score without help. Hope Bost is that guy. If Ennis is healthy he will be a key piece as well. Could use one more guard in my eyes.

A couple questions…

Is Ennis healthy? Is Battle not playing due to roster numbers or does he have another opportunity overseas?

Now a couple comments….

The two glue guys Kane and Kennedy are huge.

Christmas hopefully helps. Wiltjer is a stud. Dolezaj will be fun to watch in this format. His hustle alone will win us a game.

Gonna miss Sykes & Rice due to their ability to score without help. Hope Bost is that guy. If Ennis is healthy he will be a key piece as well. Could use one more guard in my eyes.

He is healthy- see tape I posted that is post injury. Bost is most definitely that guy paired with Ennis.

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm being lazy... can Boeheim's Army play at Rucker Park, and if so, when would that be?

Sorry if this has already been answered and I'm being lazy... can Boeheim's Army play at Rucker Park, and if so, when would that be?

Eight teams will compete in the Rucker Park Regional over the course of July 16-20. Rucker Park joins the City of Charleston, University of Dayton, University of New Mexico, City of Omaha, City of Syracuse, Wichita State University, and Xavier University as host locations for TBT 2022, which will feature sixty four teams facing off in the single-elimination bracket.

Boeheim's Army is already playing in the Syracuse Regional (at OCC) July 22-25.

He’s in a boot currently per his IG
Yup. I was just going to share the same...
Screenshot_20220615-195710_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-195729_Instagram.jpg

Eight teams will compete in the Rucker Park Regional over the course of July 16-20. Rucker Park joins the City of Charleston, University of Dayton, University of New Mexico, City of Omaha, City of Syracuse, Wichita State University, and Xavier University as host locations for TBT 2022, which will feature sixty four teams facing off in the single-elimination bracket.

Boeheim's Army is already playing in the Syracuse Regional (at OCC) July 22-25.
Just going to miss it. Flying in Aug 2 for the Orangeyes Open

Hate to be a spoil sport but with half the guys not Cuse alums I'm just not that enthused about it. The appeal to me is seeing our guys. I hope they win but I'm just not as interested as much as the early years when virtually the whole roster was former Orange.

Hate to be a spoil sport but with half the guys not Cuse alums I'm just not that enthused about it. The appeal to me is seeing our guys. I hope they win but I'm just not as interested as much as the early years when virtually the whole roster was former Orange.
Agreed. I was ok with doing whatever to get that first title, but now that they got one, I’d like to see it transition back to all/mostly Orange.

Well its a more physical league that needs more playmakers and physicality along with mtm more than zone. We have a pool of players that lacks some of that along with guys retired young or hurt. Guys like Greene and Malachi haven't been good when we brought them in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom