Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Okay I can already tell that I was wrong about the high school kids on OTE right now. They belong.

I'd venture to guess that Boeheim's Army isn't a part of the pitch to croots at all.
Yes, but it's basketball and they probably watch. The name "Boeheim's Army" is good publicity for SYR.

I think adding Jimmy would be great. Not sure how much he'd play but I know he'd play hard.

Team dinner last night at Elephant and the Dove...
Screenshot_20220718-125200_Instagram.jpg

I believe BA can add another player before Tuesday maybe? Anyway, 72 hrs before their first game.

Am I the only one who would not be surprised to see a player added who 1) is Orange 2) whose summer league team finishes today 3) is not on any contract that we know of, and 4) whose name is in the name of BA.

We could use one more 4/5 I think and said player would certainly be no worse than some of the other guys we have had in the past, even if he is deep on the bench.
Great call!

Surprised but not surprised. I thought he might go right into training in with hopes of getting a G league of overseas contract. Playing for BA might serve the same purpose. I think he could help BA. Youthful legs and some skills with his junkyard game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom