Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Anyone need TBT Tix? Have full strips for all 7 games. Bought them very early when the presale was cheap and only paid $85 per strip. Will sell for $75. Individual sessions are $35 right now. So if you’re just going to the 3 BA games you’re saving $30.

Send me a PM here.

Not Boeheim’s Army related but a sweet sixteen TBT game tonight in Rucker Park. Real feel in NYC right now is 101. I get the allure of outdoor games but how can you play a basketball game in that type of heat and humidity?

Speaking of the heat. Can anyone speak to the indoor climate at SRC? Curious on whether the 90 plus heat this week is going to make it pretty nasty in there or is the AC pretty good?

3 from BA on this list.. and probably should be more...

I have a hard time seeing Scoop in the top 10 here.. let alone at #6 ahead of #8 Ennis. Don't get me wrong, I loved Scoop. I just don't think his game is what it was these days. I don't recall how he did last year other than NG lost.

Last edited:

I have a hard time seeing Scoop in the top 10 here.. let alone at #6 ahead of #8 Ennis. Don't get me wrong, I loved Scoop. I just don't think his game is what it was these days. I don't recall how he did last year other NG lost.

Gotta give everyone some love I guess.

I have a hard time seeing Scoop in the top 10 here.. let alone at #6 ahead of #8 Ennis. Don't get me wrong, I loved Scoop. I just don't think his game is what it was these days. I don't recall how he did last year other NG lost.

FOUR SYRACUSE / BOEHEIM'S ARMY PLAYERS LISTED IN THE TBT TOP 10!! *

* Kind of

Not Boeheim’s Army related but a sweet sixteen TBT game tonight in Rucker Park. Real feel in NYC right now is 101. I get the allure of outdoor games but how can you play a basketball game in that type of heat and humidity?
We used to do it as kids, but it's probably asking for trouble as high level adult athletes.
Although, I've dug a fox hole in mopp-4 in 95+ heat. Not sure what the "real feel" was, but I was pretty grumpy

You're still on my bad list for not meeting me in the parking lot for a drink last time!
Let me get this straight, You want to meet someone in a dark parking lot? Sounds like something from Forensic Files.

Last edited:

Kennedy and Kane will not be our 2 best players.

Love me some Scoop, but..

He’s gotten old quickly, and don’t think he’s been playing at remotely the level Ennis has of late.

TBT first game - who starts for BA?

It probably doesn't matter much I guess considering the troops we have. However, for me it would be nice to have at least Christmas and Ennis starting. Probably a crap shoot for the coaches after that.

Has Kyle Wiltjer arrived?

Yeah idc id sacrifice a mercenary stud to have scoop in orange again.

It probably doesn't matter much I guess considering the troops we have. However, for me it would be nice to have at least Christmas and Ennis starting. Probably a crap shoot for the coaches after that.

Ennis
Morgan
Kennedy
Marek
Rak

Kinda wondering about Wiltjer myself. Apparently nobody knows his status.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom