Boeheim's Army vs Always a Brave | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Always a Brave

I never thought I would say this but I think I would rather have had Chuckwu on the team then Lydon. He's been playing competitively and would have been a force down low especially since the refs dont call fouls .

He's playing like an NBA player in this tournament. He was good for 9 and 7 before he got hurt his freshman year at SU; not bad, but if he was playing like this, he would be averaging 17 and 10. This McCullouch could defend the post.

And that would be alongside Senior-Year Rakeem Christmas (17 and 9), and pretty solid Tyler Roberson as your 3rd front court starter (8 and 7).

Gbinije and Cooney averaged 12 and 13 points, and you had Kaleb Joseph as your backup PG (6 pts, 4 assts) and BJ Johnson as your third forward.

Yeah- with just 10 games we never got to find out how good he could be at that point but obviously in this version is stronger and more seasoned.

I never thought I would say this but I think I would rather have had Chuckwu on the team then Lydon. He's been playing competitively and would have been a force down low especially since the refs dont call fouls .

I'd just rather have Rak. PC has the size but inside play has been far more about muscle and quickness than height. The game moves nearly too fast at times for Lydon so far which I think would possibly end up being even worse for PC.

3 bad teams? No

We havent played anyone remotely close to what we'll likely see from the Marquette alumni. Last night was promising in terms of BA actually beating one of them which they haven't ever done from memory. Luckily a couple scary ones are out.

We havent played anyone remotely close to what we'll likely see from the Marquette alumni. Last night was promising in terms of BA actually beating one of them which they haven't ever done from memory. Luckily a couple scary ones are out.

Some of our older guys like Fair, Devo and Lydon seem to be playing themselves into game shape the further we go into the tournament. With McCullough playing like he is, we could win the whole thing. Rice has to get under control.

[Edit: I know Lydon's not old, he's just not in game shape, although he's getting better ...]