Boeheim's Army vs Blue Collar U Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Blue Collar U Gameday...

F2AZyR9XsAEDCxk

I don’t remember this many games in the entire tournament being on streaming only last year. Weird. Wonder if viewership isn’t growing how they anticipated.

Really going to need Rak to best Perkins to win this tonight.

Any update on the late injury to BJ and Dwight Buycks?

Starting Lineups for Blue Collar U vs Boeheim’s Army - 7/28 9 PM ET (ESPN+)

Blue Collar U
Wes Clark
Dontay Caruthers
CJ Massinburg
Jeremy Harris
Nick Perkins

Boeheim’s Army
Grant Riller
DeAndre Kane
BJ Johnson
Jamil Wilson
Chris McCullough

I think I will follow along with stats...I hate signing up for one time, and then have to "remember" to cancel...cause I never remember

I'm paying for a month. I'm keeping it for the whole month.

I think I will follow along with stats...I hate signing up for one time, and then have to "remember" to cancel...cause I never remember
I actually tried to delete/cancel the app a little while ago but for some reason couldn’t (probably having to do with my brain), but now I feel I’ve pulled one over on myself. HA!

I don’t remember this many games in the entire tournament being on streaming only last year. Weird. Wonder if viewership isn’t growing how they anticipated.

Little League Softball is on instead I don't think not showing the games has anything to do about ratings big ESPN just wants to give certain things airtime no matter what.

Starting Lineups for Blue Collar U vs Boeheim’s Army - 7/28 9 PM ET (ESPN+)

Blue Collar U
Wes Clark
Dontay Caruthers
CJ Massinburg
Jeremy Harris
Nick Perkins

Boeheim’s Army
Grant Riller
DeAndre Kane
BJ Johnson
Jamil Wilson
Chris McCullough
I’m excited to see BJ. I barely have an emotional attachment to CM since he played 1/3rd of one season. Have no idea who these other dudes are. We need to change the team name to “Miscellaneous Army.”

I’m excited to see BJ. I barely have an emotional attachment to CM since he played 1/3rd of one season. Have no idea who these other dudes are. We need to change the team name to “Miscellaneous Army.”

Kane is playing his third year with BA. Wilson played at Marquette. Riller a former 2nd rd pick and played at College of Charleston

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom