Boeheim's Army vs Blue Collar U Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Blue Collar U Gameday...

Couldn't ask for a better version of BA for Red and this new team to have scrimmages against and see some solid basketball.

Riller man - something else. He's gonna get some calls after this tourney or during.

We should be able to win this thing now. Toughest team left was BCU

I’m excited to see BJ. I barely have an emotional attachment to CM since he played 1/3rd of one season. Have no idea who these other dudes are. We need to change the team name to “Miscellaneous Army.”
CMC chose to go to SU. For that I will always have interest in watching him play.

I would like to send some kudos out to the radio broadcaster for these games. The guy keeps us up to date with foul numbers on players and gives substitutions when they happen. Would rather watch, but next best thing,.

I am sure that this has been answered before, but why Siena's floor?

Didn’t see a box score, but Riller musta had 30 right?

We rebounded so well this game. Wilson and McCoullogh combined for 21 rebounds with Jimmy Boeheim and Rak adding 5 more from each of them. I actually was impressed with Boeheim’s rebounding 5 in only 7 minutes on the floor. Rak had some impressive blocks too. But Riller - just wow - heck he even had 2 blocks - he’s so good. Chris better check his shoes - he was slipping so much, would hate to see him get hurt.

We rebounded so well this game. Wilson and McCoullogh combined for 21 rebounds with Jimmy Boeheim and Rak adding 5 more from each of them. I actually was impressed with Boeheim’s rebounding 5 in only 7 minutes on the floor. Rak had some impressive blocks too. But Riller - just wow - heck he even had 2 blocks - he’s so good. Chris better check his shoes - he was slipping so much, would hate to see him get hurt.

Chris coming off that injury I feel still doesn't fully trust his legs yet which is part of it. Similar to him not getting much lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom