Boeheim's "Hidden Stash" | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's "Hidden Stash"

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

It has been reported by someone short of stature that Jim Boeheim's continued poor jockey management has resulted in Hidden Stash entering the transfer portal. In a statement released by his agent...Hidden Stash has decided to leave the Kentucky Derby and will instead participate in the much less prestigious New Jersey Derby so that he doesn't have to share track time with a less athletic horse that has a far superior jump shot.

1:30

UNBELIEVABLE Finish at the Grand National Horse Race (1956) | Sporting History - YouTube

Interesting quote on recruiting strategy from the coach in the linked article in Horse Racing Nation.

"...If you can’t play right away, you can’t recruit them because they all think they should play. And if they don’t play, they are going to leave and now it’s very easy to leave. It doesn’t matter what level of player they are. They have to play right away or there are going to be problems.”

Interesting quote on recruiting strategy from the coach in the linked article in Horse Racing Nation.

"...If you can’t play right away, you can’t recruit them because they all think they should play. And if they don’t play, they are going to leave and now it’s very easy to leave. It doesn’t matter what level of player they are. They have to play right away or there are going to be problems.”

Sounds like someone who really loves one of the most important aspects of his career.

I hope that horse wins for JB's sake. Maybe Weitsman will clean up for the Derby.

WPS on JB’s pony and blind bet whatever horse Irad is riding

Dana O'Neil wrote a great pre-Derby article about a wonderful young man from my church who tragically died last summer ... and his connection to Hot Rod Charlie, the horse that finished third today. Because of her article, I bet a few bucks on Hot Rod Charlie to "show" in the race .. and won the grand total of $55.