Boston U Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boston U Game Thread...

I'm half-asleep: what did Chukwu do wrong?

Still losing to Boston with 7 minutes left in the 1st

Nice find by Gillon to Roberson for the and-one. Hopefully a confident booster for the both of them.

Looked like a good block from behind to me.

We don't run much of an offense. We never have. Shouldn't be a surprise.
JBs offense is all based on dribble drive and surprisingly we don't have anyone who can do that this year...yet anyway. We just havent been able to replace Gs and Mals ability to dribble drive- imo (offensively anyway) what got us to FF last season. Mals key sequences against uva, where he either beat them cleanly off the dribble, or when they backed off he drilled a 3- No one can come close to replicating that this year...so far

Honestly, I don't want to hear crap about Gillon anymore unless Howard gets smack too. I'm not saying Gillon is a beast or anything but come on, if you can't see that Howard doesn't have it you're freaking blind.

Roberson looks like a whipped puppy. He had been Boeheim's whipping boy far too long.

Was that second foul on a three ball a good call? Hard to see with this feed.

Roberson looks like a whipped puppy. He had been Boeheim's whipping boy far too long.

Then he should do something. Dude dominates KAT in high school and has not improved anything since he arrived on campus.

Honestly, I don't want to hear crap about Gillon anymore unless Howard gets smack too. I'm not saying Gillon is a beast or anything but come on, if you can't see that Howard doesn't have it you're freaking blind.

Whatever you say Dad. I'll keep that in mind with my future posts.

Was that second foul on a three ball a good call? Hard to see with this feed.
Didn't look like much too me, but it was still hard to see. I would say at best it was a weak call on the follow through.

Then he should do something. Dude dominates KAT in high school and has not improved anything since he arrived on campus.
Part of that is coaching, no? We don't have an offense and don't try to push the ball. Hard for a guy who isn't great in the half court to begin with plus on a team who jacks 3 pointers all day.

Gillon just pulled a MCW on that inbounds pass steal. Ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom