Boston U Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Boston U Game Thread...

Gillon has no interest in playing defense. He gives up as many as he scores. He has the Jonny Flynn and Eric Devendorf disdain for guarding anyone.

Good to see this from TT and JG. But man, everyone else is worrisome. AW3 is fine. But 2 career halves from our bench guys (which has been a problem for us all year) is hiding a weak effort from everyone else

White is 2/7 from the field so far

Uggh, I'm such a dope. Watching on that random feed someone put up because I just assumed it's not on TV. Anyone in NE watching, it's on NESN.

Happened to me too. Then roamed into the 600's on DirecTV and found it on Fox Sports South. I hadn't planned on that.

Gillon has no interest in playing defense. He gives up as many as he scores. He has the Jonny Flynn and Eric Devendorf disdain for guarding anyone.
It's his height too. It's nice to JG play games like this, but JG has disappeared vs. UConn, USC and WIscy. I'm really worried once ACC play starts he'll struggle.

Howard on an 0-12 streak over the last 2 games.
He's getting decent enough looks - they'll drop eventually. It's not like he's taking wildly contested awful shots

Thompson with highlight dunk. I'm missed the first half. I'm stuck tiling right now. I'm up to my knees with mortar and tile. Masonry work is the hardest work.

Happened to me too. Then roamed into the 600's on DirecTV and found it on Fox Sports South. I hadn't planned on that.
Me, too. It's on FSN/Fox Prime Ticket in LA.

Question...if that three didn't drop for TT, does JB yank him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom