Bourama Sidibe Updates | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Sidibe Updates

I love this for depth & Sid to get another chance to perform. My hope is that from the get-go he's slotted into a backup role. Less minutes, less expectation & team reliance on his performance. Give Jesse the chance to start & continuing growing. Frank & Sid come in situationally.

Ehhhhh. Hoping for the best for Sid, but not sure how I feel about this from a basketball perspective.
JB is not going to play 3 centers unless he thinks Frank can give us some minutes at the 4 (which seems unlikely with Jimmy Jr coming)

Hopefully Jesse gets the shot to start and play more as he’s the higher upside player.
I do wonder if Sidibe will require “load management”. I’m not a doctor nor familiar with his injury but I’d be curious if they limit him to 20mpg or so in order to try to keep him healthy

Ehhhhh. Hoping for the best for Sid, but not sure how I feel about this from a basketball perspective.

I will say IF Frank was gone...it’s about as good as you are going to do.

I am concerned if he gets the starts and of course if he gets injured again and we’re down to 1 center again, but hey, maybe he gets back to how he looked in late 2020

if Frank does come back, yeah, theres a logjam

Sidibe (assuming health) makes us better this year than Frank does. Obviously Frank has better long term upside, but we can recruit another 5 to back up Jesse for next year now

So frank is going to leave because a guy that couldn't play last year at all, says he is coming back. Do we want a guy like that?

JB values experience, right? How many times is it mentioned here.

if you are Frank, seeing what we saw this year, maybe he feels like he will be the 3rd option and won’t get a fair crack.

dont think it’s fair to judge players character based on stuff like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom