Bourama Sidibe Updates | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Sidibe Updates

BAW GAWD THAT'S BOURAMA SIDIBE'S MUSIC!

1617646443103.png

So frank is going to leave because a guy that couldn't play last year at all, says he is coming back. Do we want a guy like that?
Good point, but now this puts Frank at #3 in the pecking order to start the season. Do you think Frank sticks around?

Everyone acting like he showed Kadary skills and will be handed a starting role somewhere

So what we have right now coming back officially and not quite “officially” but expected is:

Girard
Buddy
Symir
Benny
Cole Swider
Edwards
Sidibe

Not officially but I have a feeling they will be here next year:

Boeheim jr
Quincy (I think he comes back)

Possible to be back:
Frank
Woody
Griffin

We’ll still need a transfer or 2. Really hope we bring in some athleticism and a scorer still. Will feel a lot better. Also will feel a lot better if Quincy definitely returns. I’ll feel a lot better with a lineup of

Girard
Buddy
Benny
Quincy
Sidibe (Edwards could start instead)

Bench:
Symir
Cole Swider
Edwards (Sidibe could be the center off the bench)
Boeheim jr

JB values experience, right? How many times is it mentioned here.

if you are Frank, seeing what we saw this year, maybe he feels like he will be the 3rd option and won’t get a fair crack.

dont think it’s fair to judge players character based on stuff like that
This ^ I'm not sure if Frank left that it would have anything to do with scaring him off and more that he would be worried about not getting minutes because of JBs loyalty and how JB runs things. (Not going to beat the dead horse more but we all know how JB rolls.)

I like it because we need depth and a healthy Sidibe would be a game changer but thats a big question mark. Hope Frank sticks around!

I can’t believe he’s coming back after I was told every player not named Boeheim/Girard hates JB.
Sid and JB don't have the best relationship but if Sid wants to make any money with bball, he had to come back and provide tape of him being healthy. He also doesn't have a better opportunity then starting at an ACC school next year. Hope he can put it all together and be healthy

Good to see him hoping to continue his playing career. He wasn't going to get much of a shot to play overseas without proving his health first, so hope he can get and stay healthy.

I wouldn't count on him though. Chronic issues with knees with big guys is tough to overcome. Anything he gives us should be considered a bonus.

I really hope we don't lose Frank now because we'll be on an even more precarious situation next year if Sid's knees combust. His multi-year upside is so much greater than hoping Sid stays healthy for a year. I love the possibilities an athletic kid inside would give us, even if he's super raw. Developing for another year and then being a major part of the rotation (if all goes well) would be good for him, but I wouldn't be shocked if he sees it differently. Hard to envision him playing much at a higher level this year for someone else.

Hope they also bring in Dimon Carrigan as a backup 4/5. We can use the shot blocking in the zone and insurance if BS gets injured again

So what we have right now coming back officially and not quite “officially” but expected is:

Girard
Buddy
Symir
Benny
Cole Swider
Edwards
Sidibe

Boeheim jr

Possible to be back:
Frank
Woody
Griffin

We’ll still need a transfer or 2. Really hope we bring in some athleticism and a scorer still. Will feel a lot better. Also will feel a lot better if Quincy definitely returns. I’ll feel a lot better with a lineup of

Girard
Buddy
Benny
Quincy

Bench:
Symir
Cole Swider
Boeheim jr
That’s really solid, especially if Q is back. This lineup could also give credence to Swider saying he could play the 2...

If healthy we get the best rebounder on the team back. Who knows what he will be able to do. Jesse should have a first shot to win the job.

Girard
Buddy
Symir
Benny
Cole Swider
Edwards
Sidibe

Boeheim jr

Possible to be back:
Frank
Woody
Griffin

Girard
Buddy
Benny
Quincy

Bench:
Symir
Cole Swider
Boeheim jr

Got to think if that's the case, at least one of the bench is not seeing minutes. Unless Sid is coming back to do grad work and we can use him to fill a scholly but not play.

Otherwise, one of the forwards is going to basically be a practice guy/injury insurance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom