Bowl Thread.. | Syracusefan.com

Bowl Thread..

Cuse69

Starter
Post whatever bowl match ups that are official.. on an unrelated note Ohio state is headed to the rose bowl.. I have pictures lol

The non stop blabbering about the 4 playoff teams on espn is nauseating. Tell us the damn top 25 and the bowl matchups.
'they have to wait until 2:00' according to them. Which is BS because they already have the assignments and rankings

The timeline is exhausting. I realize that bowls need time to make their moves, but show starts at noon, then they don't announce playoff 4 until 12:30. Then they don't announce the rest of the Top 25 until 2? That 90 minutes is unnecessary.

How many people are really watching all of that talk with the NFL on?

I was wondering why nobody had started a bowl thread yet. Been way too quiet on this board about bowl matchups and stuff.

Because nothing official comes out for another 1-2 hours. ;)

gator bowl ran a twitter poll options were Texas A&M v Miami, Texas A&M v NCSU, South Carolina v Miami
Because nothing official comes out for another 1-2 hours. ;)
Its not officially announced on ESPN because they need to talk a bunch of BS for the ad money, most of the info leaks out especially from the big programs who's donors have big mouths and like to talk, 2 of the biggest programs OSU and Texas already leaked

The timeline is exhausting. I realize that bowls need time to make their moves, but show starts at noon, then they don't announce playoff 4 until 12:30. Then they don't announce the rest of the Top 25 until 2? That 90 minutes is unnecessary.

How many people are really watching all of that talk with the NFL on?
ESPN can't have MARCH MADNESS exclusive rights bracket release so they are trying to make this into a made for TV event of their own for an entire day. Which is why I don't watch ESPN anymore except for the games.

ESPN should have come on at noon, announced the Playoff Final Four by 12:05. Then at 1pm start annoucing the rest of the bowls. And don't tell me these bowls need all this time to make their selections, they knew what they were doing yesterday based off of what was "probably gonna happen" ...if Oklahoma makes the playoff we take this team if its not Oklahoma then we take that team. But this thing doesn't need all day to be drawn out.

ESPN can't have MARCH MADNESS exclusive rights bracket release so they are trying to make this into a made for TV event of their own for an entire day. Which is why I don't watch ESPN anymore except for the games.

ESPN should have come on at noon, announced the Playoff Final Four by 12:05. Then at 1pm start annoucing the rest of the bowls. And don't tell me these bowls need all this time to make their selections, they knew what they were doing yesterday based off of what was "probably gonna happen" ...if Oklahoma makes the playoff we take this team if its this team we take them. Book this thing doesn't need all day to be drawn out.
I agree ESPN is terrible but they paid 7.3 billion over 12 years for the playoff, NCAA probably told them for that money they can announce a team a day lol,, 202 million a game no one else is gonna buy it

FWIW.
Whether we make it to the Camping World bowl or not, that Stadium has 3 bowl games this season.

1. Auto Nation Dec 15th
2. Camping World Dec 28th
3. Citrus Jan 1st

3.5 UA All-American Game Jan 3.

I just saw on USA Today that we are going to the Bronx.

Lets give that a Bronx cheer.

Anyone else that cant help but think georgia vs texas is bad for college football? Texas is finally coming back and i feel like smart’s about to hang 55-0 on them.

*five seconds pass*

Eh i dont care anymore

FWIW.
Whether we make it to the Camping World bowl or not, that Stadium has 3 bowl games this season.

1. Auto Nation Dec 15th
2. Camping World Dec 28th
3. Citrus Jan 1st

3.5 UA All-American Game Jan 3.
Tulane vs Louisiana in Cure Bowl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online