Boy or Girl? | Syracusefan.com

Boy or Girl?

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
So which was it? inquiring minds want to know?

Ha! Yup, walked into that one. I meant the littlest Lester.

Nice. Congrats to the Lesters!

Big boy, we're going to need some O-linemen in 2030.

My son was 9'11 23 inches but I've got him penciled in as Small/Power forward for Coach Hopkins in 2029 or playing central defender at Anfield. I'll give him a few years to choose.

Only 20" tall at birth? He doesn't have the height to play at the D-1 level.

Big boy, we're going to need some O-linemen in 2030.
Camden is a QB. Dual threat due to the heavy influence of mom's genes.

Great name!! My son's name is Camden!! That is so cool!!

My grandmother told me to never name any of my kids after a place in New Jersey, which kind of sucked because we liked the ring of 'Piscataway'. But now I'm happy for that advice. Still, 'Orange' would have been cool too. Why are there 'Oranges' in NJ anyway?

My grandmother told me to never name any of my kids after a place in New Jersey, which kind of sucked because we liked the ring of 'Piscataway'. But now I'm happy for that advice. Still, 'Orange' would have been cool too. Why are there 'Oranges' in NJ anyway?

CAMDEN
USAGE: English (Modern)
PRONOUNCED: KAM-dən [key]
Meaning & History
From a surname which was from a place name perhaps meaning "enclosed valley" in Old English. A famous bearer of the surname was the English historian William Camden (1551-1623).

Named our son Camden, as it is/was an Old English name and he was born in England, while we were stationed there...had nothing to do with Camden, NJ or Camden Yards...

CAMDEN
USAGE: English (Modern)
PRONOUNCED: KAM-dən [key]
Meaning & History
From a surname which was from a place name perhaps meaning "enclosed valley" in Old English. A famous bearer of the surname was the English historian William Camden (1551-1623).

Named our son Camden, as it is/was an Old English name and he was born in England, while we were stationed there...had nothing to do with Camden, NJ or Camden Yards...

Thank heavens. My Grandmother still likes you. ;)

I'm just pulling your leg, man. Do you call him Cam for short? I know some people have issues with the shortened nicknames. We have a "Cam" on my son's team, but he's officially a Cameron.

I'm also glad you clarified. I thought you were announcing the title of Millhouse's complicated autobiography.
hanging curveball for you there

Thank heavens. My Grandmother still likes you. ;)

I'm just pulling your leg, man. Do you call him Cam for short? I know some people have issues with the shortened nicknames. We have a "Cam" on my son's team, but he's officially a Cameron.

yeah...sometimes we call him Cam...i know you were just messing with me...no worries...most of the time people ask if we are orioles fans and named him for camden yards...definitely not! FYI...there is a part of North London, England called Camden Town...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

yeah...sometimes we call him Cam...i know you were just messing with me...no worries...most of the time people ask if we are orioles fans and named him for camden yards...definitely not! FYI...there is a part of North London, England called Camden Town...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Does he have dual citizenship? I assume England recognizes citizenship as we do (ie being born within the borders).

Does he have dual citizenship? I assume England recognizes citizenship as we do (ie being born within the borders).

Nope...the British passed a law years back that states one of the parents have to be a British citizen in order for the child to be eligible for British citizenship. However, he does have a British birth certificate...

I thought this was about Lady Gaga's new album!

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom