Brandon and James on all tournament team... | Syracusefan.com

Brandon and James on all tournament team...

I'm shocked that Brandon is all tourney. JB must have influence with the voters. lol.

We played 4 games. The first 3 he shot 56%, averaged over 14 ppg and only had 4 turnovers total for the 3 games with 11 assists. Played great defense all along.

Sent using my Commodore 64

We played 4 games. The first 3 he shot 56%, averaged over 14 ppg and only had 4 turnovers total for the 3 games with 11 assists. Played great defense all along.

Shhh, that doesn't fit the storyline.

unfortunately you need to count all the games. 13 ppg, 2.5 tbs, 3 assts, 46 percent shooting, 67% from the line, 3 turnovers a game. Not horrible by any means but it doesn't exactly scream 'all tourney'

mcdonalds employee of the month.
"well he did make some very tasty burgers right up to the point when he accidently burned down the store"

Alright, thats funny.

Well you typically get 2 from the losing team in the finals and who would be the second? CJ played well last night but was totally shut down against G'town, MCW played pretty well also but gotta lean towards the senior.

he played fantastically well for Louisville last night.

mcdonalds employee of the month.
"well he did make some very tasty burgers right up to the point when he accidently burned down the store"

Is this from personal experience?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom