Brandon Reese: 1 min, 1 reb, 1 stl... Kris Joseph: 35 min, 1 reb, 1 stl | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Reese: 1 min, 1 reb, 1 stl... Kris Joseph: 35 min, 1 reb, 1 stl

armory

All American
This concerns me. For someone with his length, athleticism and experience he is really getting lost on defense & isn't hustling for ribbies. As long as he keeps up his offense he will be fine, but the lack of stats on the other side of the ball are disconcerting heading into March.

This concerns me. For someone with his length, athleticism and experience he is really getting lost on defense & isn't hustling for ribbies. As long as he keeps up his offense he will be fine, but the lack of stats on the other side of the ball are disconcerting heading into March.

I tend to agree but JB made a good point after last game. Said a lot of the rebounds came off on CJ's side and that is why it was very lopsided. I watched the game again last night (for like the 4th time...issues I know) and he was right.

With that said however Kris needs to have a big boy effort on the defensive glass tonight.

I agree, pretty sure Reese will lose his scholarship next year.

Rebounds were just dropping in CJ's hands against UCONN. Right place right time. KJo seemed to be positioned well, on 2nd watch of the game.

Kris' rebounding has been better since the Notre Dame debacle. It wasn't good last night, but CJ picked up the slack, and he's coming off a few good games if I remember correctly.

You've made a very compelling case for Reese to get some of KJo's minutes:p

Usually you can tell how good of a game on offense Joseph will have by how well he rebounds on the defensive end in the first couple of minutes of the game. I think it's because his rebounds almost always lead to transition.

1 rebound in 35 minutes?

a dead man under the basket could get 1 rebound in 35 minutes.

No one has ever accused KJo of hustling before... he likes looking good and staying out of the fray...

Fab had like 3 rebounds I believe. Like Marsh said, sometimes the bounces your way, sometimes it doesn't; in the zone this is especially true.

Obviously Jimmy is playing the wrong Brandon. If the kid keeps putting up stas at that rate it will be the end of Lin-sanity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom