THE PORTALS TOP 25 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

THE PORTALS TOP 25

Tyrin Lawrence senior season at at Vandy was a fall off from his junior season. He came back for senior season after attending the NBA evaluation camp, got some decent NIL money but his head didn't seem into it. Malik Dia was a black hole at Belmont, coach would take him out for long periods of time for shot selection and defense effort
I coached Malik as a Freshman in HS in TN.. Know him well… he is not very physical and likes to be a stretch forward .. I don’t think he fits from a toughness perspective.

Those two definitely didn't work together well on the court. I think with Judah leaving, JJ will be able to act more as a leader on the team. I think his offense is going to be there this year. But, he really has to get the D figured out. The guy works really hard, I think he is going to be a very pleasant surprise in how much he improves next year.

I share this perspective. At least with JJ, I feel like I saw effort on defense. I think he'll be better next year, too.

I share this perspective. At least with JJ, I feel like I saw effort on defense. I think he'll be better next year, too.
We may have seen effort on D but he is bad at D. I hope he is better next year and a 7th man role would also be OK if SU can work the portal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom