Brent Axe finally says it | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Brent Axe finally says it

Brent Axe gets ratings by echoing the common fan’s sentiment/voice.

Most fans, most notably myself, are reactionary and dumb.

I don’t blame talking heads and radio personality’s for takes that age like milk. Mine age worse typically.

He’s gonna be the same guy getting casuals listening to espn radio riled up and ready to buy tickets later this week
Chip's got a lock on the self deprecation game. You already have voluminous levity as your signature move anyways.

Special teams have been awful but the return game has made some big plays this year and may have won Saturday's game setting up the final drive.

That said we have thin margins for victory - we need to win ST every week and Dino needs to figure out a way to get it fixed or at least minimize the damage and coach around it.

This debate reminds me of what occurred during Pasqualoni's tenure. Do you credit the coach for putting a team in position to win, or crush him for making head scratching in-game decisions that might contribute to a loss? Dino does both. But ultimately it's the former that's more important. Hopefully he gets some help on the in-game weaknesses, because it does seem that he's doing some really good things to make this team competitive with it's conference peer set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom