Bright | Syracusefan.com

Bright

MiniCuse

All Conference
Anyone else check out this Will Smith movie on Netflix yet? Without giving anything away, it's sort of like Training Day but with elves and orcs and magic and ish. Pretty entertaining movie, actually. Worth a watch.

Haven't seen. Was excited after seeing the trailers. But it has gotten the worst reviews of any movie I've ever heard of so it cooled me a little on it for now. If you thought it was worth watching, I'll add it back to the list.

Haven't seen. Was excited after seeing the trailers. But it has gotten the worst reviews of any movie I've ever heard of so it cooled me a little on it for now. If you thought it was worth watching, I'll add it back to the list.
Critics are dumb. It was more enjoyable than 9 hours of gay hobbits walking to a ring ceremony, for sure.

Watched it last night. I liked it. It would be interesting to know a bit more of the backstory. I definitely recommend seeing it.

I'm going to see All the Money in the World in a few minutes. Don't worry I won't tell everyone how it ends.

I'm going to see All the Money in the World in a few minutes. Don't worry I won't tell everyone how it ends.

Does it end with Kevin Spacey getting assaulted in a jailhouse shower?

I liked Bright, but I could see how some people wouldn’t like it. Ironically, it was all the bad reviews that intrigued me, so I checked it out. It’s not going to win any Oscars, but it pulled me into the world immediately. I really like fantasy, though. Thought the Orc actor did a great job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom