Bronny James | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Bronny James

I don’t think it has anything to do with any given sport it’s all about the parents and environment around the kids. My biggest thing with the James brothers, on the outside looking in anyways is I feel like Lebron shoved basketball and basketball only down their throats. Those kids seem like robots to the game meanwhile you watch Kiyan, a boozer twin, they actually seems like a kid enjoying his time. Lebron has put way too much pressure, focus, etc on his kids and the game, especially considering how kuch was already going to be on them no matter what.

Okay my arm chair psychology's is done for the week, bong time!

Kobe, Klay, and the Currys had more. Sabonis is right there, too. And that is on teams with 15 man rosters...
Who are Kobe's and Klay's brothers. I would put the Curry's even but not ahead. Steph is on par with JJ. Seth has had a solid career but not good enough to say they're better.

Who are Kobe's and Klay's brothers. I would put the Curry's even but not ahead. Steph is on par with JJ. Seth has had a solid career but not good enough to say they're better.
Mychel Thompson (Klay's brother, not the dad) technically played in the NBA, barely.

Wilkins Brothers would prob be the best I could think of.

If Lonzo didn't wear Big Baller shoes, he and LeMelo would be up there too.

Morris twins have had solid careers
The 3 Holiday bros too

If we’re talking about children of NBA stars, you really can’t leave out Trinity Rodman who is an extremely good pro soccer player (on the USWNT) and Dennis’ daughter.

Wait, wut??!!??!! MJ had a kid with Scottie’s woman?? Was I living under a rock?

100% serious question. Did not know this.

This is not just about siblings. Its also father/son. Kobe's father was Joe "Jellybean" Bryant and was a very good player. Klay's father is Michael Thompson...also a very good center. You're basing your argument on 2 brothers. Steph on par? He will be a top 50 player or better. Is JJ? Your argument is unfounded and weak, but if it helps you sleep, have at it. I would say that even with the smaller opportunities, basketball may exceed the other sports in sons, brothers, etc. having playing playing careers.

This is not just about siblings. Its also father/son. Kobe's father was Joe "Jellybean" Bryant and was a very good player. Klay's father is Michael Thompson...also a very good center. You're basing your argument on 2 brothers. Steph on par? He will be a top 50 player or better. Is JJ? Your argument is unfounded and weak, but if it helps you sleep, have at it. I would say that even with the smaller opportunities, basketball may exceed the other sports in sons, brothers, etc. having playing playing careers.
Nope. My comment that you quoted was specifically about siblings. Go look.

I'm talking about the thread, not your post.
Why then, did you quote my post? It wasn't referencing father/sons, it was specific to siblings and it was a conversation with another poster.

Why then, did you quote my post? It wasn't referencing father/sons, it was specific to siblings and it was a conversation with another poster.
IMG_4299.jpeg

I don’t think it has anything to do with any given sport it’s all about the parents and environment around the kids. My biggest thing with the James brothers, on the outside looking in anyways is I feel like Lebron shoved basketball and basketball only down their throats. Those kids seem like robots to the game meanwhile you watch Kiyan, a boozer twin, they actually seems like a kid enjoying his time. Lebron has put way too much pressure, focus, etc on his kids and the game, especially considering how kuch was already going to be on them no matter what.

Okay my arm chair psychology's is done for the week, bong time!

Wilkins Brothers would prob be the best I could think of.

If Lonzo didn't wear Big Baller shoes, he and LeMelo would be up there too.

Morris twins have had solid careers
The 3 Holiday bros too
The best pair of brothers is probably the Van Arsdale twins (Tom and Dick). They each averaged 15-16 ppg, each played in over 900 games and each made 3 all star teams.

The best pair of brothers is probably the Van Arsdale twins (Tom and Dick). They each averaged 15-16 ppg, each played in over 900 games and each made 3 all star teams.
That could bring up a question. Does an elite brother balance out one that isn't elite, the Currys or Wilkins for example, and elevate them above two that are like the guys you mentioned?

Fun fact - one of them holds the record for most games without playing in the playoffs

Top 15.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom