Women's Basketball Brooke Alexander / Grad Transfer from UT-Arlington

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Looks like she was at Liberty her Freshman year and then transferred to Texas where she had to sit a year.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member

CuseLegacy

Twitter Wizard
Yeah, I’ve watched some Czech Republic games and I was impressed with how well she is with ball. She’s just like Engstler—can shoot the three, very good ball handling skills, and good in the paint. I also had that same bad feeling about Engstler but from what it looks like on instagram she’s ready to get back to work for next year. Mangakahia just got back from visiting Engstler in NYC for a bit, and she was posting pics on her snap stories of her teammates saying how much she misses them and can’t wait to be back.

We really need Djaldi-Tabdi to stay. And if she was smart, she would. Nothing beats playing in the ACC and against better competition. Better chances of being seen and getting into the WNBA. Better education as well.

I also don’t see any of the incoming freshman or transfers making any big impacts next year. I could be wrong with Brooke Alexander. Ive never seen her play and couldn’t find many videos on her either. But I hope I’m wrong— I’m not impressed with this cycle of recruitment whatsoever.

All I could find at UTA, she's #12.

earlfromclay

Walk On

Blake_a12

Walk On
Type in Brooke Alexander on YouTube & several (high school & younger) videos pop up. As well as this one of her from UTA this past season
And this one of her as only a freshman & sophomore in high school
No-look passing mix

Blake_a12

Walk On
And this one of her as only a freshman & sophomore in high school
No-look passing mix

^ as a freshman at women’s ‘powerhouse’ Liberty Christian & a sophomore at Plano Prestonwood (boys basketball powerhouse where Julius Randle went while she was there)- she got their girls’ program their first championship(s)
Also AAU & Texas A&M camp it looks like

Blake_a12

Walk On
^ as a freshman at women’s ‘powerhouse’ Liberty Christian & a sophomore at Plano Prestonwood (boys basketball powerhouse where Julius Randle went while she was there)- she got their girls’ program their first championship(s)
This one of her as a 4th grader lol

Blake_a12

Walk On

earlfromclay

Walk On
Type in Brooke Alexander on YouTube & several (high school & younger) videos pop up. As well as this one of her from UTA this past season

A lot to like in this video. 40% from three on volume, quick release, competent passer and ball handler. should get her decent minutes.

illestcuse

Scout Team
^ as a freshman at women’s basketball ‘powerhouse’ Liberty Christian (championships & many D1 players have come through there) & as a sophomore at Plano Prestonwood (boys basketball powerhouse where Julius Randle went while she was there)- she got their girls’ program their first championship(s)
Thanks for pointing us in the right direction. I also like what I see-- she's much more involved than I originally thought. Should be able to see playing time immediately and help fill in for the loss of Drummond.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom