Broyld vs. Smith | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Broyld vs. Smith

Smith has been unimpressive so far and has had made a couple of big blunders. I am getting very disappointed with him. I hope we try a different mix against SB.

Smith has been unimpressive so far and has had made a couple of big blunders. I am getting very disappointed with him. I hope we try a different mix against SB.

Hes made some decent plays thus far, I like the way he is playing in fact.

Can Broyld become a Woods/Lee type game breaker, or would he be better suited adding more weight and becoming a difference maker as a TE. I was very impressed by his shake, he can definitely make a defender miss in space, but is he fast enough to pull away?

Was always much higher on PTG. He runs with fire in his belly. Kinda reminds me of Ricky Watters. Wasn't he the one in the Shamarko crazy workout videos last year?

Broyld is fast, but not quick. Sorta like the complete opposite of Barry Sanders. Eventually he'll get out into the open and burn someone.

Can Broyld become a Woods/Lee type game breaker, or would he be better suited adding more weight and becoming a difference maker as a TE. I was very impressed by his shake, he can definitely make a defender miss in space, but is he fast enough to pull away?

I'm also thinking that Broyld's best position eventually might be TE.

I want to is see Broyld return kicks.

No. This guy is a nice athlete (could lose a few lbs, imo) but he isn't Julio Jones or Hernandez or close to their athleticism. That being said, I think he should be used how those guys are. Mostly in the passing game and a few select running plays...very few. I have no idea how he plays QB or if he can. To me he looks like a very nice new wave hybrid-TE guy.

Broyld isn't fast enough to return kicks, and but I think he would be better served, IF HE DOESN'T BECOME QB, to switching to an interior WR, or hell, a MLB or OLB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom