BTW, The Toronto Mercenaries are down 2-0 in their series. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BTW, The Toronto Mercenaries are down 2-0 in their series.

He played the majority of his career in Tampa Bay at Tropicana Field. Enough said, anything would be a step up when it comes to atmosphere.
I am now convinced your posts are just trolling us. Nobody can honestly say what you do and believe what they are saying is legitimate debate.

I am now convinced your posts are just trolling us. Nobody can honestly say what you do and believe what they are saying is legitimate debate.

No I believe my argument. and it's true in regards to the point that Tropicana Field is a horrible atmosphere.

No I believe my argument. and it's true in regards to the point that Tropicana Field is a horrible atmosphere.
I am talking about everything you say. Like you don't even give any credence to anyone else's opinion. I mean it is impossible to even want to have a discussion with anything you say. However you say such unreal things it is impossible to ignore.

Hmm. You think David Price was thrilled about being traded to Toronto.

Yeah I'd love to be traded to Toronto instead of New York to the Yankees.

He will be on the first flight out of Toronto once their season ends. He'll be running through the airport like the Family in home alone.

I am sure he's enjoying playing in the playoffs.

The Derek Jeter era is over.

CuseHulk said:
He played the majority of his career in Tampa Bay at Tropicana Field. Enough said, anything would be a step up when it comes to atmosphere.

It's crazy how he had that arrangement where he only pitched home games as a Ray. Never saw anything like it.

CRUIGOXU8AA9erT.jpg

It's crazy how he had that arrangement where he only pitched home games as a Ray. Never saw anything like it.
Little known fact: he was born and raised at Tropicana Field. They kept him in a little room just off of the bullpen and only wheeled him out on days it was his turn to pitch. He'd never seen the light of day until he went to Detroit.

Mercenaries win the series.

BTW, pretty much every single professional athlete is a mercenary. I mean sports careers are relatively extremely short, and you play for pay. them you move along.

As a Yankee fan. They are the team I'm rooting against the most even more than the METS.

I'm calling collusion. Gave up nothing to get Price and Tulo. Around baseball the Yankees would have to have given up their entire farm system for just one of them.

The Yankees we will have the last laugh because we will have held on to out top prospects and will sign some top free agents. That's called having your cake and eat it too.

At the risk of feeding the troll...

You realize that Toronto traded virtually every pitching prospect they have, right? They gave up far from nothing. Miguel Castro, Daniel Norris, and Matt Boyd will be quality starters for years to come, and they gave up a bunch of depth pitching as well.

Also, stop talking about Toronto like it's some sort of third world backwater. It's the fourth largest city in North America, and is a cosmopolitan, clean, and safe (well, as safe as a big city can be). If Price doesn't re-sign it won't be because he thinks Toronto is the MLB equivalent of Addis Ababa. Players generally like Toronto, but they want to play for a winner , at the Jays have been mediocre for twenty years. And the last poster is right-- all pro athletes are ultimately mercenaries.

I love Jose Bautista. But as a Jays fan, I do get why others wouldn't. I can see why others would see him as being a douche.

Rant over. Back to being a lurker.

You realize that Toronto traded virtually every pitching prospect they have, right? They gave up far from nothing. Miguel Castro, Daniel Norris, and Matt Boyd will be quality starters for years to come, and they gave up a bunch of depth pitching as well.

Also, stop talking about Toronto like it's some sort of third world backwater. It's the fourth largest city in North America, and is a cosmopolitan, clean, and safe (well, as safe as a big city can be). If Price doesn't re-sign it won't be because he thinks Toronto is the MLB equivalent of Addis Ababa. Players generally like Toronto, but they want to play for a winner , at the Jays have been mediocre for twenty years. And the last poster is right-- all pro athletes are ultimately mercenaries.

I love Jose Bautista. But as a Jays fan, I do get why others wouldn't. I can see why others would see him as being a douche.

Now now, take your logic and get lost! He's never heard of those players you mentioned; therefore they must be garbage, and worthless! Don't you see!?

"At the risk of feeding the troll, here's some food."

Dude. Be a little less scarce.