Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

It ain't over 'til the (fat) committee sings!

(I do hear them warming up in the halls of Indy...)

You don't think a Rhode Island win today alone puts them ahead of us?

It could temporarily -- I think a loss to VCU/Dayton in the semi's would hurl them back however. I forget if it's VCU or Dayton in that game

It could temporarily -- I think a loss to VCU/Dayton in the semi's would hurl them back however. I forget if it's VCU or Dayton in that game

RI would draw Dayton if they both win today. But c'mon St Bonnies!

jn did you think we were getting in last year? do you remember where we were on the bracket matrix?

Just put down a $10, 10 team Parlay Bet to pay about $250.

Kentucky over Georgia
Florida over Vandy
Wisconsin over Indiana
Middle Tennessee St over UTEP
Dayton over Davidson
Houston over UConn
Iowa St over TCU
Creighton over Xavier
West Virginia over Kansas St
VCU over George Mason

Easy Money :bat:

jn did you think we were getting in last year? do you remember where we were on the bracket matrix?

The Bracket Project's Bracket Matrix - 2016

This is the matrix after announcement... but you can back into it and see we would have been the second team out last year in the Matrix at around 35%. (Just behind Monmouth).

The bubble at the end last year was nuts. I don't expect there to be so many "good" candidates that miss. And what helped us last year was the apparent disrespect of the smaller confernce. This year it's more p5 vs p5 on the bubble.

I was around 30-40% most of the week -- but in the end I decided they would be in.

Dayton down 12 at the half...great start to today! Let's go VCU the rest of the way.

Dayton down 12 at the half...great start to today! Let's go VCU the rest of the way.

If SU beat Miami we would have been locked in, likely.

WE BLEW IT.

dayton is a lock with a loss?

I would assume.

They have a few solid wins...Vandy, VCU and not much else. Swept Rhode Island. Not much there, but they have a gaudy record and great computer #'s.

Ooh Dayton has cut it to 4 two minutes into the 2nd half. I hope Dayton plays better this 2nd half than they did in the Tourney last year.

Definitely. Matrix has them as 7 seed. VCU winning the A 10 would be fine, but anyone else steals a bid.
You think VCU is a lock? Two Top 50 wins and their best road win was at Richmond (ranked #93 in Sagarin).

How would a win over St Bona put Uri ahead of us, they have two top 50 wins, and some bad losses?

You think VCU is a lock? Two Top 50 wins and their best road win was at Richmond (ranked #93 in Sagarin).
To be truthful , I don't know a lot about vcu. It's the impression I got from talking to others. Now that I actually have looked more closely , my best guess is that they are pretty close to a lock.

How would a win over St Bona put Uri ahead of us, they have two top 50 wins, and some bad losses?
Jn said it could temporarily, but change back if they lose to Dayton, if Dayton wins today.

We're rooting for Dayton, just so we can play in their arena.

And they just blew a 3 point lead...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom