Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

Whether we think they are a lock or not, we DEF need VCU winning the A10 now.
Either them or Rhode Island. I tend to think Rhode Island has the better resume because they beat Cincinnati on a neutral floor.

How many A-10 teams were locks?
Dayton and ?
Cause I don't see VCU as a lock. Dayton just got
got the conference a 2nd bid. URI/VCU are bubble teams.

MTSU Won and Kentucky up 7 over Georgia at half.

For those saying VCU isn't a lock, Bracket Matrix has them at a 9 seed. The absolute lowest seed they've had from anyone is an 11. Bubble Matrix thinks they're about 10 or 11 spots ahead of us.

For those saying VCU isn't a lock, Bracket Matrix has them at a 9 seed. The absolute lowest seed they've had from anyone is an 11. Bubble Matrix thinks they're about 10 or 11 spots ahead of us.

Ya I think there in pretty safely. Need them to win the A-10 now for sure.

VCU is an absolute lock.

image.jpg
Our season

VCU is an absolute lock.
If VCU is an "absolute lock" then Rhode Island is an "absolute lock." And power 5 teams with lots of Top 25/Top 50 wins like Syracuse are screwed because obviously big wins don't mean anything this season.

Dayton losing is not a good development; no way to spin it.

The Big Ten conference shouldn't get one top four seed this year. Purdue was their best team and they're going down now to Michigan. Maryland and Wisconsin don't have the resumes to get top four seeds.

Dayton losing is not a good development; no way to spin it.
Just trying to find a positive, but it wouldn't be a good loss for Rhode Island if Davidson were to beat them (unlikely I know), assuming RI beats Bonavanture today.

If VCU is an "absolute lock" then Rhode Island is an "absolute lock." And power 5 teams with lots of Top 25/Top 50 wins like Syracuse are screwed because obviously big wins don't mean anything this season.
All I'm saying is VCU is safely in o nthe matrix and will not be dropping behind us

And our problem isnt big wins. Its crap ass losses and road woes. Evens out

Don't worry about the Power 5 teams. they're always treated quite favorably.

I did my calculations and according to my precise scientific method, these are THE rankings you guys! ;)

Hopes are quickly dissipating for Syracuse. Indiana and TCU winning today would be pretty disastrous imo. The Bonnies could really help us out.

View attachment 91344

This is the ranking system I was referencing in another thread. Almost as impressive as kenpom's. ;)

Not a good start. All in on vcu at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom