Bubble Watch - March 11 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - March 11

Lunardi is basically being the only stickler saying we are out and ACC is done with bids. But hey, on Bracket Matrix he is only the 32nd or so ranked bracketologist in the world...lol

He has us in the last four out, but he didn't say we didn't have a chance.

That is a great find/take! Tom W, I want to follow GoHamSU and acknowledge your emergence tonight. I'm being sincere, even if being humorous. This time of year I love rooting for the underdogs, and youre making some quality points tonight. Some of the members on here are like the "entitled" teams like Duke and UNC, and I'd love to see more of your posts to even this out some. Whatever you ate today, I suggest more of it my friend!
Well thank you. Bubble fever sure has taken over my soul this weekend!

yeah, your beloved a10 - you've been salivating about how great those teams are for the past week. There's one surefire lock and that's Dayton

Never said they were great. Just said they were very likely to get the invite. Still do. You're clueless if you think only one is a lock at this point. C'mon pal take the orange colored shades off and try to be at least slightly objective.

you guys are all savages with your bubble talk and analysis

Alsacs Chris02M jncuse pearl31 and out of nowhere Tom W.
Oh...

3816445-2371068400-37436.gif

yeah, your beloved a10 - you've been salivating about how great those teams are for the past week. There's one surefire lock and that's Dayton

Jerry Palm has all four in and not even on the bubble. Dayton (6), St. Joe's (8), Bonnies (9) and VCU (10).

Jerry Palm has all four in and not even on the bubble. Dayton (6), St. Joe's (8), Bonnies (9) and VCU (10).
Dayton, St.Joes locks... Bonnies squarely on cut line... VCU likely in but need to win today to ensure it. a10 will not get 4 and I'll bet money on that if you'd like. Pal.
Palm, by the way, is rated as #58 bracket guy over the years by Bracket Project

Dayton, St.Joes locks... Bonnies squarely on cut line... VCU likely in but need to win today to ensure it. a10 will not get 4 and I'll bet money on that if you'd like. Pal.

Lunardi has all four in too.

Let's get it on. What's the wager?

Btw I'm going to watch my "beloved" A-10 in the semifinals today at the Barclays Center. I expect something along the lines of what I saw when I went to the Big East semis in 1985. :)

Well at least you came around on SJU. Progress.

Well at least you came around on SJU. Progress.
Re-assessing things this morning, with Tulsa, GW and Bonnies being knocked out yesterday, I feel like St.Joes has now secured a bid

Re-assessing things this morning, with Tulsa, GW and Bonnies being knocked out yesterday, I feel like St.Joes has now secured a bid

Look this is all subjective. there is no real right or wrong. I happened to have watched a lot of SJU games because my son goes there. I think they and the league are better than some here think. There has often been a tendency to look down on the A-10 and some of the other mid-majors. These teams are often better than they think.

Lunardi is basically being the only stickler saying we are out and ACC is done with bids. But hey, on Bracket Matrix he is only the 32nd or so ranked bracketologist in the world...lol

If SU does sneak in the cherry on top would be Lunardi having a hissy fit. He's an A-10 guy and has always hated the Big East teams.

This morning's Kansas City Star has us in a play in game against Wichita State FWIW - not much I know. :) I do usually really enjoy Blair Kerkhoff and his writing though.

This morning's Kansas City Star has us in a play in game against Wichita State FWIW - not much I know. :) I do usually really enjoy Blair Kerkhoff and his writing though.

Look, I am not a fan of microsoft(even though I basically only use it even though I have a dual boot because i can use a couple of programs like Lux and my VPN on linux mint), but I enjoy your style and wish I'd seen more of you in my brief foray back into these murky waters.

Did your KC star(do you ever party in the gas and light district?) mention where SU would be playing? That's kind of important to me. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom