Bubble Watch - Monday to Wednesday Tourney Week | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Monday to Wednesday Tourney Week

Wake loses to VT. LeDay was an absolute beast for VT. Showed a level of toughness that I haven't seen too much this year from any player.

upload_2017-3-8_21-35-44.png

I would have Wake Forest as in if I selected teams. But I am not the committee and I can see how some view them below us. So this is a good result

Yeah I think the ACC is pretty much set with bids - the only question mark is us (or if Pitt wins out).

On a side note - that dude on the ESPN halftime show said he thinks Wake is 100% in because theyre 3-8 vs. the top 50; but before this game tipped he said we're out. Huh?
The people saying SU is likely out are focusing on the RPI (#80) and the bad loses to BC, St. John's, UConn. Basically ignoring 6 top 50 wins. Kind of like Palm.

I've never understood the bad losses thing. You don't play bad teams in the tournament. Good wins though? Those are the teams that are in the tournament. Bad losses has always been strange to me. Sure, if you don't have any good wins I can understand tying in the losses. But the tournament is supposedly about having the best there are. It makes sense to include the teams that do the best at beating those good teams.

So Xavier beats DePaul by 11 an a neutral floor.

Cal beats awful Oregon State by 5 on a neutral floor.

USC beats awful Washington by 5 on a neutral who didn't have Markelle Fultz.

None of these teams can win today. USC might be safe regardless but they shouldn't be.

Today is a massive today. We will know by tonight where we stand for the most part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom