Buddy’s letter to the fans | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy’s letter to the fans

I mean, Goodine shot about the same as Buddy the last third of the season from deep...he can't be THAT awful from three. :)

Ignoring stats for a moment, do you think Buddy takes difficult threes in comparison to Eli, or even JGIII? I would say he is much, much, much, much more of a spot-up shooter than either of those two. That certainly allows for one to hit a slightly higher percentage. I would guess - but perhaps not.
I would say buddy is taking more difficult ones because that is his biggest strength and they are trying to sit on his hand and make him drive. Eli is an elite wing who can score multiple ways so his looks would be better.

I would say buddy is taking more difficult ones because that is his biggest strength and they are trying to sit on his hand and make him drive. Eli is an elite wing who can score multiple ways so his looks would be better.

I disagree, but I disagree respectfully!

I got on this thread thinking I'd see Buddy's thoughts on playing basketball.

All I found was a rehash of every criticism that was ever made of his game.

Must be the virus has stunted everyone's thinking.

Some posters I can understand. Others I had respect for lost a few levels on this thread for no good reason.

You’re one of the supposed fans he’s talking about. How sad.
I’m not concerned with what buddy may or may not think. I’m not his parent or coach. If you feel sad I suggest a mental health counselor.

I’m not concerned with what buddy may or may not think. I’m not his parent or coach. If you feel sad I suggest a mental health counselor.

Right pal. You’re just here to rip him and his father. What’s sad is you pretend be a fan, but spend your days ripping anything Boeheim. Get a life.

Right pal. You’re just here to rip him and his father. What’s sad is you pretend be a fan, but spend your days ripping anything Boeheim. Get a life.
I guess I’m not as much of a fan as you. Darn. Shucks.

He is phenomenal at what he does. Like all time college basketball good. A couple nights a year the coach doesn’t let him reset on the bench when he’s cold. But he’s not Dennis Rodman and has been better than expected in other areas.

We also might want/need to flip him and Griffin from the 2/3. Even game to game.

We will have another 2 excellent years from Buddy. I’m hoping 2020 gives everyone a redshirt and he can play 5 and put the three point record out of reach permanently. Probably not but one can wish.

Also he has to know on our off nights when things go wrong just being the coaches kid gets a finger pointed at you even if he’s average he’s automatically bad if it’s a bad loss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom