Buddy and Joe ... Covid Brothers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy and Joe ... Covid Brothers

Fun story: good friend of mine is Paul Harris’ Eskimo brother.
B68111F7-7740-4FA5-B214-7122EC47AC3D.jpeg

This explains a lot.
This is not against your post rather I am totally confused after learning Buddy & Joe had COVID and took time to recover and they are playing 35 to 40 minutes a game. Unless the other players that sat on the bench not playing were in less physical shape to play, this is just ridiculous to play two reovering players that many minutes. Too bad we can not get a cleaner picture on players condition to play but I understand HIPAA restricts all information such as this. Just looks bit fishy but I guess we will see how it plays out over the next few games.

Well Covid explains why we run out of gas in the second half. An even dumber reason not to substitute.
.....unless the other players can hardly go, which I have my doubts!

I don't worry about College Athletes when it comes to Covid 19. Shouldn't be any pauses or quarantine isolation when it comes to certain demographics like College Athletes.
What in the Samhill are you talking about? Young people can die of Covid.

Is this why Sidibe can’t play? I kind of zoned out around the last Pitt game and missed some stuff

Given all of the hush about it I am surprised to find out they both had it. From the players’ perspectives, I’m sure they don’t care. In fact probably wanted to share their experience with it. Just speaking from a university perspective where so much info is sealed, understandably.

I would love to see Frank back out there this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom