Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder

At the half Judah has played 7 mins. He scored another basket in the 2nd qtr and has 4 at half. I thought he looked pretty good especially on defense. Was very disruptive with his quick hands and feet.

Buddy played 3 mins and missed his only 3.

Buddy played 9 mins and scored 6 pts on 2/4 from 3 with 2 rebs.

Judah played 16 mins and scored 6 pts on 3/5 from the field with 2 asts and 2 stls.
Judah is battling for their last two way? Buddy..,.not sure.

Buddy with 1 point in 6 mins last night.
I watched part of the game but missed the free throw. How did he get one free throw attempt (which he made) with no made field goals? Maybe I am having another brain fart but I couldn’t figure out what type of play ended up with him being 1 for 1 from the free throw line with no made field goal. Am I crazy questioning this stat? (You won’t hurt nor shock me if you say I’m nuts or just stupid). Thanks.

I watched part of the game but missed the free throw. How did he get one free throw attempt (which he made) with no made field goals? Maybe I am having another brain fart but I couldn’t figure out what type of play ended up with him being 1 for 1 from the free throw line with no made field goal. Am I crazy questioning this stat? (You won’t hurt nor shock me if you say I’m nuts or just stupid). Thanks.
Isn’t there like a 1 free throw bonus in the NBA?

There was a technical foul and Buddy took the FT.

One other possibility I thought of that could cause that (although this case was a T)

What if one of your own teammates stepped in the lane during the FT attempt voiding the shot. Does that count as an attempt/miss? I would assume not.

OKC has so many guys - tough to get run. What kind of deal is Buddy in line for?

OKC has so many guys - tough to get run. What kind of deal is Buddy in line for?

My guess is that he chose the potential G-League team that would fit best for him system wise / roster wise / development and give him the best chance of getting back to the NBA via a 10-day or future contracts.

If we are being real, he has almost no chance at an NBA contract or 2-way this offseason. Teams are going to go younger for 2-way prospects (not players in the 3rd year out of college)

So strategically he probably chose the G-League team that worked best for him, knowing that he can be signed by any team in the NBA out of the G-League.

Buddy played 9 mins and was 0-3 from 3.

Buddy only played 4 mins tonight and was 0-2 from 3.

I think players dream about playing in the nba.
Like Fran Fraschilla says, the NBA is an exclusive, elite club for the best of the best in the world. A lot of good players will never make it or even come close. That is why Europe, Asia and other places are teeming with ex-college players from the U.S.

Last edited:
And once the dream is over time to pivot.
Animal House Reaction GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom