Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder

sure beats sitting behind a computer all day from 8-5 dealing with idiots and boring TEAMs meetings. I'd play as long as someone would have me. Basketball beats the rat race and cubicle/desk life hands down.
Yes. Jobs are even worse with remote work and email/text. your day basically never ends and just bleeds into the next. Americans are afraid to admit it because supposedly it's our work ethic that makes us so exceptional (we can discuss that on some other board), but the reality is most people work for one reason -- they have to. If you can get by playing hoops, do it.

Yes. Jobs are even worse with remote work and email/text. your day basically never ends and just bleeds into the next. Americans are afraid to admit it because supposedly it's our work ethic that makes us so exceptional (we can discuss that on some other board), but the reality is most people work for one reason -- they have to. If you can get by playing hoops, do it.
If I didn't value the security of company provided health insurance coverage, I would not be working as the titan of industry I currently am.

I'd run a food truck. Or an Escape Room or something.

I dunno. Something fun and local that makes people's lives better.

If I didn't value the security of company provided health insurance coverage, I would not be working as the titan of industry I currently am.

I'd run a food truck. Or an Escape Room or something.

I dunno. Something fun and local that makes people's lives better.
I had you pegged for a booth where you judge people if they're hot or not.

Hop beat Buddy by 1. Played 29 mins. Buddy led the team with 20. Was 2nd in rebs with 6, 2nd in assists with 4 and led in blocks with the only 1. Was 6-11 from 3.

Buddy is 6-11 from 3pt!
b515b4cc-7bfa-4f8b-be51-ca93ddd07dbd_text.gif

Buddy started again tonight and played 22 mins scoring 10 pts making 3/7 3s.
Wonder what has happened to his free throw shooting though? He’s only 50% from there but has improved his 3 point shooting to .409 this summer to date. He’s 6th in scoring boosted by his 2 starts while playing only 11th in minutes/game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom