Buddy Boeheim: Signing 2-way with Pistons | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: Signing 2-way with Pistons

He is as legit of a shooter as you’ll see. Such a quick, high release. Damn Jim’s genetics! If he was just even passably athletic he’d be getting minutes in the league.

Awesome video -- thanks for sharing! I sure miss Buddy's sweet stroke. The Knicks actually need a shooter off the bench to replace Quickley's offense. Just sayin'.

The Knicks have a $19M Buddy Boeheim on their roster who Thibs literally does not play at all because he’s not a very good defender/rebounder. So yeah, I don’t envision Buddy on a Thibs roster.

he needs to get on whatever horsepills they give actors for action movies just so he can look more the part because it's hard to believe a shooter like him doesn't have a place

he needs to get on whatever horsepills they give actors for action movies just so he can look more the part because it's hard to believe a shooter like him doesn't have a place
He’s 44% from deep in the g league, that’s certainly not chump numbers

The 3rd or 4th clip the guy who passed it to Buddy just starts going back up court. He knows it’s good before the shot goes up.
Also, look at how many times that dude drives and kicks it out to buddy….also their bigs who can find a man at the 3 point line. Passing the ball = refreshing basketball!

It may just speak to the step up in competition from g-league to the association. I think we see it with Swider too. He's been bouncing back and forth and puts up good numbers in the g league whenever he's there and then has trouble getting meaningful minutes when moved up. And he's got better size than Buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom