Buddy injury updates... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy injury updates...

Question. Do you see JB retiring and Red Gmac and Griff being let go at the same time?
A whole new staff being brought in? Unless there are new sanctions it isnt happening.
if we don’t get back to the tournament in solid contention by then it will be easy to get out the broom.

I said it may make you more prepared to actually play in games. I never commented on them running skill development clinics mid-game or anything along the path you're heading down. Anyway, I suppose what you say is true. A fairly needless point, but likely true.

Under your strange theory, any young player with zero minutes all season, would be just as prepared (and likely more prepared as they would be singularly focused on practice!!!!) as the guy who had been getting 4-10 minutes every game or two for the entire season. That seems like an odd take assuming we're talking comparable players. I mean, for a punter, I could see it I suppose, but in basketball?

I wonder what a sports psychologist would say?

And Buddy last season is a great example of this. He didn't suddenly mid-way through the ACC season make improvements to his shot. He got comfortable taking and making it in game situations.

I know our defense would have been better, but if Buddy doesn’t play yesterday we probably lose by 30

Only way we’re going to beat Carolina is if we match them point for point. Defense will always be a liability against them.

Only way we’re going to beat Carolina is if we match them point for point. Defense will always be a liability against them.
When we beat them at the Dome a few years ago I think UNC scored 49, that ain’t happening again

To Clarify. JW will officially make the decision. JB will provide JW with his recommendation. I see Red as the next coach if Hop doesn't come back because SU has a culture of staying with its own.
P, Doug, Shaf in football, Lacrosse has always stayed in-house.
I simply dont see anyway JW goes outside of family. Question. Do you see JB retiring and Red Gmac and Griff being let go at the same time?
A whole new staff being brought in? Unless there are new sanctions it isnt happening.
Red landing Frank, Bennie is great news. I truly think that he is our next head coach.

Yes as im excited that Red is stepping up and getting the recognition he deserves. Many think that we should go outside for our next coach. I think that Red deserves and will get the Job.

Yes as im excited that Red is stepping up and getting the recognition he deserves. Many think that we should go outside for our next coach. I think that Red deserves and will get the Job.
And that has exactly what to do with Buddy's injury during the Pitt game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom