Buddy & Sidibe | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy & Sidibe

The CDC still recommends 14 days of quarantine. They do leave the option of a shorter quarantine to local health authorities if local conditions warrant such.

During rider game they mentioned that Buddy was shut down last Saturday due to exposure. Last week he would have been required to quarantine for 14 days however with the new CDC guidelines he should be able to come back either after 7 days with a negative test or 10 days without a test end no symptoms. In both cases that would make him available for tomorrow’s Rutgers game ( i think). Anyone know if if he was exposed on Saturday and they follow 10 day protocol does the Saturday of exposure count towards the 10 days. If yes then Tuesday would be buddy’s 11th day and should be good assuming he has not since tested positive. If the clock started Sunday then today would be day 9 and tomorrow 10. In that case i believe he would have missed it by one day however with the ability to test he should have no issue taking a test and getting results before the game even if they wait until today or tomorrow morning to test buddy.

Anyone know if acc or NY state is following these new CDC recommendations? I believe we will see Buddy tomorrow but i have no information other than knowing the CDC recommendations and what was said during during the rider game.
Lord Andy makes his own rules. Because it's a 9:30 game, he would be out past 10, which is not allowed under NY rules, because that's when New York Covid really gets crazy.( For literalists, I know the game is in Jersey.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom